By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Did the old PS3 logo use the same font as the Spider-man movies?

I remember back in 2007 when Spider-man 3 came out and I always noted that the font was really similar. Now I see it's the exact same. What gives? :/

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

Around the Network

Sony owns both and the blu ray was included is some early bundles.

Maybe they just like the font.

Well yes that's why they call it the Spiderman font. Sony was involved with Spiderman ever since 3 or so.

Thespiralmatrix said:

Sony owns both and the blu ray was included is some early bundles.

Maybe they just like the font.

Crap I forgot. ^_^ That pretty much explains a lot. 

3DS Friend Code: 0533 - 6146 - 0418
PSN ID: atylerman5

2006 called. It wants its meme back.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

i thought this was already figured out years ago?

Well, duh. Sony owns both of them.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX

Im just glad the brought back the PS2 font for the current 3 and 4 but yea they couldve kept there PS2 blue for im tired of seeing nothing but blue i liked the PS3 red though

sine the petition ubi soft deals console always bad even though they earn all of its money from console sales its time to teach the lesson and boycott assasin creed unity on console http://www.change.org/p/boycott-ubisoft-games-because-it-always-treat-console-games-so-bad-boycott-ps4-xbox1-assassin-s-creed-unity-this-game-is-900p-30-fps-while-gta-5-runs-1080-60fps-gta-5-open-world-is-definitely-more-taxing-than-ac-open-world-its-time-to-teach-ubi-lesso?utm_campaign=friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=permissions_dialog_false&share_id=FNhrsiuUsAsine

sine the petition ubi soft deals console always bad even though they earn all of its money from console sales its time to teach the lesson and boycott assasin creed unity on console http://www.change.org/p/boycott-ubisoft-games-because-it-always-treat-console-games-so-bad-boycott-ps4-xbox1-assassin-s-creed-unity-this-game-is-900p-30-fps-while-gta-5-runs-1080-60fps-gta-5-open-world-is-definitely-more-taxing-than-ac-open-world-its-time-to-teach-ubi-lesso?utm_campaign=friend_inviter_chat&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=share_petition&utm_term=permissions_dialog_false&share_id=FNhrsiuUsAsine