By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

spurgeonryan said:

unvote

*grumbles*

Around the Network

I honestly am in disbelieve about spurge being scum, and what he said would point to smeags being not a jester. So I still prefer to lynch smeags than spurge. See it as such, if Spurge is scum and Smeags is jester, there was literally no reason for Spurge to claim what he claimed, if both are scum, or spurge is town and smeags is scum, both times spurges claim would make remote sense. As for Spurge being town and Smeags being jester - jesters usually do not move at night.

Stefl1504 said:
I honestly am in disbelieve about spurge being scum, and what he said would point to smeags being not a jester. So I still prefer to lynch smeags than spurge. See it as such, if Spurge is scum and Smeags is jester, there was literally no reason for Spurge to claim what he claimed, if both are scum, or spurge is town and smeags is scum, both times spurges claim would make remote sense. As for Spurge being town and Smeags being jester - jesters usually do not move at night.

Going on with this thought, Mafia having a ninja actually points to the fact there is indeed a tracker/watcher among us, so that would make Spurges claim makes sense. Finally I'd like to say that smeags claimed bullshit(nothing), while spurge claimed tracker.

From now on, I will let Spurge defend himself, I am done being his help.

Yes, let's hear some more from Spurge if he's willing to play again.

But you make a lot of sense Stefl. If Spurge was lying, now would be the time to admit.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

spurgeonryan said:

unvote

I honestly don't think you are scum. 

Around the Network

Btw, I am asking you spurge, if you do not get lynched to track Khan, just in case~

Oh, ninjad  

But that comment doesn't fill me with hope Spurge sadly. You sound a little resigned and your reasoning for supporting Smeags seems a bit ropey. Still I'm willing to believe your claim for now Spurge but that leaves Smeags as the logical next choice. 

Unless you think there should be other targets? Astro and Noctis, for example?

Good to see you back in the game though 

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

My trouble is that i still suspect stefl as one of the non-voters from yesterDay. He makes a good point otherwise, but being possible scum he could just be saving spurge's hide.

Basically lynching Smeags comes down to what our *real* opinion is of how likely it is that Smeags is jester. If he is anything else, he's better off dead (even town, given how he's been playing). We're playing russian roulette with lynching him, and how many bullets do we *think* are in the chamber?

The chance that we all lose, instantly.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

btw, I am also going to ask the doctor to visit our dear mister khan tonight if there is one, let us have a party at his place.

Mr Khan said:
My trouble is that i still suspect stefl as one of the non-voters from yesterDay. He makes a good point otherwise, but being possible scum he could just be saving spurge's hide.

Basically lynching Smeags comes down to what our *real* opinion is of how likely it is that Smeags is jester. If he is anything else, he's better off dead (even town, given how he's been playing). We're playing russian roulette with lynching him, and how many bullets do we *think* are in the chamber?

The chance that we all lose, instantly.

Usually a game doesn't end if you lynch a jester, it will just have the bitter taste of winning "second place"