By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Nicklesbe said:
Smeags said:
This is close.

Let's make it closer!

unvote

Vote: Mr Khan

You're too pretty. I don't like you.

Do you want a double lynch?

It's a one-lynch thing if the wording of the Master Hand post is to be believed.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:
So tell me fellow town who do you think I should vote for? Khan makes an interesting case of process of elimination and has claimed to be a watcher. Padib has been defensive and stroked my ego when I was acting overly arrogant and prideful. Which could mean he is mafia and was trying to get behind a perceived blind spot. He is also the only one to fully support and fully agree with my accusations of both Noctis and Spurge. So I don't know if that means nothing or if it means everything. What I do know is that khan claimed to be a watcher with out explaining his pm.I also know the last time we left it to a process of elimination a town got killed instead.

Well actually, I agree with your Noctis and Spurge statements. I haven't been as enthusiastic about it, but I do. I was literally working on a response to your earlier post with your claim in it. I agree, they show some team behavior. I've hesitated in responding in full to it because one, I don't think the test will prove us town even if Khan flips scum and I don't want you writing off spurge and noctis so I was trying to think of a better plan, and two, I wanted to see how town responded to your claim. I'm disappointed, to say the least. I think I'll just speak more of it tomorrow if we're both still alive.

Padib was the one person I thought fit your description of what you were talking about earlier, I wanted to wait to see more. Results have been mixed. I'll look over it more tonight, but padib isn't here to defend himself, so I want to leave him for tomorrow. Khan's death will test padib's theory about radish, WE, and khan being together, something I hadn't considered, at least not the radish part, but they're voting together and they've all been defending WE. I think the theory holds water, but a khan lynch would answer that.

Meanwhile my Astro-khan team theory isn't looking good, but in response to your point earlier in the claim post that Astro isn't defending Khan (and is in fact now voting for him when it really counts), I'd like to ask you, with as much pressure as Astro and Khan had on them, do you really think Astro would dare say anything that would support their being on a team? You remember what noname said when we were on a team, we can't look like we're together ever. Caught in their slip by me, do you really think Astro would defend Khan? Do you think Astro might even bus Khan instead? Might want to watch if he takes his vote off.

At the same time, I'm willing to admit that maybe Astro just had bad logic and I drove him too hard. He did admit that his play was bad. But then Khan latched onto his admittedly bad play and sided with him, so I stand by my Khan vote.

So yeah, I think you should vote khan.

Ugh. I guess this comes down to me again, doesn't it?

Half an hour to go. I'd like to hear from Khan one more time about why I, or anyone else, should not vote for him and vote for padib. Nice and concise.

Save yourself if you can, Khan!

Well lets make it interesting with this vote Padib is at L-2

Vote: Padib

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Well that makes things easier.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

Half an hour to go. I'd like to hear from Khan one more time about why I, or anyone else, should not vote for him and vote for padib. Nice and concise.

You are a beautiful, unique flower.

And I'm going to smash you tonight. :)

(5) Mr Khan - HylianSwordsman, spurgeonryan, padib, Astrogamer, Smeags
(6) Padib - Mr Khan, Radishhead, WhiteEaglePL, Noctis_NoX, Clyde32, nicklesbe
(1) WhiteEaglePL - Conegamer

(5) Extension (Needs 9 votes) - Stefl1504, Noctis_NoX, impertinence, WhiteEaglePL
(5) Not Voting - impertinence, Yoshiya, EricFabian, Nickelsbe, Stefl1504

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 1: http://itsalmo.st/#night1

PM (or please) the mods if there's an issue with the vote count.
Vote counts can be found easily by searching for the word "votals" on a page. All players please do not use the same word. Instead, feel free to use the phrase "vote count" or "vote total".

Smeags said:
Conegamer said:

You're so kind Smears

Settle it in Smash! Settle it in Smash! Settle it in Smash!

I've said my peace, basically. Appearance of scumminess on my part is due more or less to me just trying to evoke a reaction during slow play.

I've made my claim, and put that target on my back.

Padib's made no claim and started with a revenge-vote, and hasn't really made much of a claim on himself or others. He's taking a very low-risk strategy so far.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Conegamer said:
Smeags said:
Conegamer said:

You're so kind Smears

Settle it in Smash! Settle it in Smash! Settle it in Smash!

If you and spurge switch to padib now we can end it here. It will prove my power and give us answers from the padib flip. @spurg Why not join noctis and vote for padib? If he flips mafia that will give me lots of reasons to consider you are both town.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)