By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

WhiteEaglePL said:
I hate my play this time.

I want to just give up.

You probably should.

Around the Network

Is this the part where we continue to vote for time extensions? We are accomplishing so much.

I knew Spurge was the smart one.

Lynch and Pinch!

Smeags said:
Is this the part where we continue to vote for time extensions? We are accomplishing so much.

Lynch and Pinch!

Quite. I'd like to hear some reasoning from the people who voted for a time extension as to exactly why they want one, and what they feel can be achieved with this extra day rather than just posting their thoughts now.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Conegamer said:

Quite. I'd like to hear some reasoning from the people who voted for a time extension as to exactly why they want one, and what they feel can be achieved with this extra day rather than just posting their thoughts now.

Hey!

You!

Stop agreeing with me. *narrows eyes*

Smeags said:
Conegamer said:

Hey!

You!

Stop agreeing with me. *narrows eyes*

What? Technically you're agreeing with me! Get your own neutral b (/ideas) rather than sucking them out of us!

*narrows eyes further still*

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
Smeags said:

Lynch and Pinch!

We have a lot of replacements, one of which came quite late to the day. This game has the option to give them some time in order to catch up and be on the same page as everyone else. Do you think they shouldn't be given that chance, and instead should be behind and possibly confused? How could that possibly help town?

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Nicklesbe said:
Conegamer said:
Smeags said:

Lynch and Pinch!

We have a lot of replacements, one of which came quite late to the day. This game has the option to give them some time in order to catch up and be on the same page as everyone else. Do you think they shouldn't be given that chance, and instead should be behind and possibly confused? How could that possibly help town?

Ofcourse they should be given that chance. But the last replacement occured 2 days ago and we still have another to go. With four targets, no night actions to discuss and circular logic, I'm not really sure what else can be gained by extending the time limit by a few more hours. On a similar note, this time extension can be used to try and set up a Mafia mislynch of a townie, to try and save their Mafia teammates. I am under no suspicion that some who voted for a time extension are Mafia for example. It could just as easily be beneficial to Mafia as it is to town, ofcourse.

Perhaps that's just me though. Maybe it's just paranoia, maybe it's thinking this day has already dragged on far, far too long. If someone joined say, now, then sure let's give them some extra time. But making the day longer for the sake of it doesn't particularly make any sense, given the reasons I outlined.

Conegamer said:
Nicklesbe said:
Conegamer said:
Smeags said:

Lynch and Pinch!

Ofcourse they should be given that chance. But the last replacement occured 2 days ago and we still have another to go. With four targets, no night actions to discuss and circular logic, I'm not really sure what else can be gained by extending the time limit by a few more hours. On a similar note, this time extension can be used to try and set up a Mafia mislynch of a townie, to try and save their Mafia teammates. I am under no suspicion that some who voted for a time extension are Mafia for example. It could just as easily be beneficial to Mafia as it is to town, ofcourse.

Perhaps that's just me though. Maybe it's just paranoia, maybe it's thinking this day has already dragged on far, far too long. If someone joined say, now, then sure let's give them some extra time. But making the day longer for the sake of it doesn't particularly make any sense, given the reasons I outlined.

That may be true if time and logic were on mafia's side but they arn't. Sure more time would give mafia more time to scheme but it also gives them more opportunities to slip and screw up. It gives town more time to push them and look over old posts and find faults in logic. Less time only benefits mafia while more time often benefits town. I understand your reasoning tho I felt it last game day two. Granted I was dead but it rubbed me the wrong way that trucks wanted to spend more time discussing instead of keeping the momentum up and just lynching sparks. That day it benefitted town to talk more, and that's probably the only reason the ghost won because too many people were lurking, not asking questions, not looking back on past posts, not pushing vey odd comments. 

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Gotta love this game (seriously). It's so much fun watching people come up with these completely crazy ideas about me.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Admittedly, I thought Khan was being sarcastic when he quoted me so I took nothing of it. Since he actually ran with it, it seems fairly scummy. Khan seems to have no set reasoning now that I look at it, just going with the flow

HoS: Khan
for now

Also, is it me, or has Eric not posted in a while

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842