By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

I would defend my self if I had time.

I have 6 paragreaphs to memorise by next week for French GCSE

Around the Network
Conegamer said:
HylianSwordsman said:

As far as I'm concerned, we'd best look at everyone.

The bolded part is very accurate, but unfortunately I disagree. I understand why you may have reservations with voting for White, and perhaps voting Khan and him getting a Mafia flip would leave WE as the next logical target (and vice versa).

However we have all of 20 hours and as of right now we have votes and opinions all over the place. It's best to focus on people who are possible to vote for right now for the remainder of the day, see what happens at night and then come back tomorrow with more evidence. That's my take on what should be done, but ofcourse we can't just let others off the hook (Eric and his lack of activity, same with Noctis for example) ofcourse. It's a tricky situation for sure though.

Gah, no, I meant everyone in the 4 person pool.

I'm drowning.

WhiteEaglePL said:
I left that "Cryptic messafe" since I explained iit 3 times already and no time for more.

Derp. Derp derp derp, I misunderstood. I somehow didn't realize you were quoting Cone. I thought you were quoting yourself from somewhere else. So then you're saying in response to that accusation from Cone that you're rolefishing, you still say it was to generate discussion?

HylianSwordsman said:
WhiteEaglePL said:
I left that "Cryptic messafe" since I explained iit 3 times already and no time for more.

Derp. Derp derp derp, I misunderstood. I somehow didn't realize you were quoting Cone. I thought you were quoting yourself from somewhere else. So then you're saying in response to that accusation from Cone that you're rolefishing, you still say it was to generate discussion?

The jiggly thing, yes.

It had one reply and only hours later people complained..... 

There were litterally no posts  for at least 1 hour and a half, so I said something that doesn't even make sense considering the amount of possibilities and probbability it would be to actually guess right.

Next Time I will litterally just say 1 word. If anyone complains then, I will FOS at them . No, really.

Around the Network
HylianSwordsman said:
Conegamer said:
HylianSwordsman said:

As far as I'm concerned, we'd best look at everyone.

The bolded part is very accurate, but unfortunately I disagree. I understand why you may have reservations with voting for White, and perhaps voting Khan and him getting a Mafia flip would leave WE as the next logical target (and vice versa).

However we have all of 20 hours and as of right now we have votes and opinions all over the place. It's best to focus on people who are possible to vote for right now for the remainder of the day, see what happens at night and then come back tomorrow with more evidence. That's my take on what should be done, but ofcourse we can't just let others off the hook (Eric and his lack of activity, same with Noctis for example) ofcourse. It's a tricky situation for sure though.

Gah, no, I meant everyone in the 4 person pool.

Well that makes more sense then  

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Just correction for the votals I unvote.

anyways,

UNVOTE SPURGE

Mr Khan said:

Are you going to get that Kirby?

Imma gonna get that...

Uh...

Vote: WhiteEaglePL

I forgot to...

unvote

Much better!

Vote: WhiteEaglePL

I hate my play this time.