By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Voting me out is a terrible, terrible idea. There's not much i can provide toDay, but tomorrow i should be able to make some more contributions.

I agree with Radishhead's statement that padib or whiteeagle is the way to go. Whiteeagle is difficult to read properly, so I would say let him lie until we know more.

padib, hyliansoldier, and possibly Smeags are my best suspects. Smeags is acting a fool, perhaps he's Wario?

Anyway, crunch padib folks. He's your best bet right now (though this whole thing could, in a very cruel game, be a mafia play to wipe out town)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
radishhead said:
Oh, I guess it's also possible that it's a user who is playing as Master Hand- for some reason I assumed that Master Hand was the host.

I would think it's the host as well. Hylian made a good point on it a while back. I'm pretty sure it's evil kitty doing it. 

Mr Khan said:
Voting me out is a terrible, terrible idea. There's not much i can provide toDay, but tomorrow i should be able to make some more contributions.

I agree with Radishhead's statement that padib or whiteeagle is the way to go. Whiteeagle is difficult to read properly, so I would say let him lie until we know more.

padib, hyliansoldier, and possibly Smeags are my best suspects. Smeags is acting a fool, perhaps he's Wario?

Anyway, crunch padib folks. He's your best bet right now (though this whole thing could, in a very cruel game, be a mafia play to wipe out town)

Is that all you have?

Clyde32 said:
Mr Khan said:

Is that all you have?

If i don't want to stick a big 'ol target on my back saying "murder/roleblock me, mafia!"

There isn't much else to say. We have to assume that one or two of the four of us are mafia, because if we're all town then it might as well be game-over right now. I'll buy padib's statement of being busy (aren't we all), but his reaction to countervote me (much like hylian's own) feels scummy to me. Whiteeagle jumping on that vote also feels a little scummy, but with how whiteeagle has played in the past, i'm not willing to pounce.

Spurge has acted a little reckless, but not in the way i would think of a mafioso.

Revenge-voting was a trick i pulled when i *was* scum, two games ago. It's as solid a lead as any we have in this still relatively barren game.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

There's a rumbly in my tumbly...

Around the Network
Smeags said:

Eat some pills!!!

(Sorry but eating Dr. Mario's pills as Dedede is hilarious xD!)

HylianSwordsman said:
Conegamer said:
So am I not allowed to be busy? I do apologise but I've been trying my best to post here and keep up

No you're allowed to be busy. I wasn't suspecting you for it, just saying it's true. I think spurge was too.

That's fair enough; not really sure what to think of Spurge. He seems to be acting similarly to the previous game which concerns me but on thee other hand, apparently this is his normal play (?) so who knows.

Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Mafia are trying to get a time extension in order to frame one of the other lynch candidates for a mislynch. Just a hunch, could be nothing, but I'm not sold on the feasibility of the time extension right now. We still have another day to go and the extension will only make it a bit of a day longer. The work needs to be done now and the votes need to be made, rather than focusing on a time extension and waiting it out because even if we do, we won't have the time.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Smeags said:

Kirby it is then. 

Clyde32 said:
Smeags said:

Kirby it is then. 

Kirby sucks.

Smeags said:
Clyde32 said:
Smeags said: