By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

HylianSwordsman said:
Wait a second, Khan just took the hammer!

If it didn't clear, that means it was Clyde 32, myself, and Astro, and radish voted, and now Khan, and it's 5 to lynch!

Quick, we need a plan!

I thought I unvoted, unless I voted again?

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
HylianSwordsman said:

If it didn't clear, that means it was Clyde 32, myself, and Astro, and radish voted, and now Khan, and it's 5 to lynch!

Quick, we need a plan!

I thought I unvoted, unless I voted again?

Oh wait, I forgot about that unvote.

I think Khan hammered. That messes up the plan.
Imp needs to target stefl. We want stefl safe. Hylian can confirm stefl gets protection by targeting stefl, or the player stefl targets, I would like that to be me.
So they target me.
Radish can confirm that stefls redirect goes through by targeting stefl, hylian would only see him if he gets pulled to stefl.
Khan can investigate Astro, myself or imp, though imp can be confirmed with stefl living and hylian confirming.
I'll still target clyde

HylianSwordsman said:

Quick, we need a plan!

Just made one any thoughts?

Woops Khan, can't investigate me that would investigate stefl

Around the Network

So astro the best choice for him to investigate then?

I also missed the Unvote.
That puts spurge at l1 though

how confusing. Did Khan hammer or not? I guess I'll target either wonk or Stefl depending on who gets the hammer vote in the flavor. Not really comfortable about being left unprotected the first Night after claiming as doctor ... maybe I should just protect myself instead.

Well, let us get this over with then, and everyone be reminded to check out with the plan.

Vote: Spurgeonryan

lettuce see what happens

Sorry if i did hammer, I must have read that wrong. If not, stefl's got it.

scan imp, i know i've got my role down.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.