By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Yeah. It's been going on people's suspicions thus far. But they've done good so far.

Around the Network
Clyde32 said:
Wonktonodi said:
Clyde32 said:

Targetting me will waste a night. I've told you, I have a day power. Go ahead though. 

would you be so kind as to claim? you are only player who hasn't said what your power is just that it's in the day. and you are slightly mistaken, it's not a waste. if I use it on someone with a night power, that player won't be able to use their night actions. Since you claim not to have them I'm not blocking you from something that could help the town.

Alright. I plan on claiming tomorrow. So what you do is block anything from going in and anything going out?

My pikmin take someone out of the arena for the night. So they can't do anything and nothing can be done to them.

Clyde32 said:
Yeah. It's been going on people's suspicions thus far. But they've done good so far.

And you get to pick the folks in it, too?

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Mr Khan said:
Clyde32 said:

And you get to pick the folks in it, too?

Yes.

That explains a fair bit, like why the folks with the most heat on them each day end up in there.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Ok, i like that claim. Not threatening to scum either so you should be safe.

So hylian, wonk, asro, imp. Need scannings tonight. Khan proves himself after my lynch.

my current plan has khan scanning imp.

hylian and stefl/ confiming each others roles with the aid of radish.

So 2 of the 4 are check in some way tonight.

astro is a mystery, though if scum think he's a SK he might die tonight.

As for me I'm fine with a scan whenever, I could make a plan that makes sure that happens for tonight even if people would like or we could do it tomorrow.

so any other plans?

spurgeonryan said:
in thatcase khan u shud have been on the list.

He was on the first day.

Reason I didn't want to role claim was for a few reasons.

1. There would be no fun in it. It would be useless if everyone knew it was an actual person.
2. All the scum would have to do is convince me they were town and I would exclude them.

Clyde32 said:
Reason I didn't want to role claim was for a few reasons.

1. There would be no fun in it. It would be useless if everyone knew it was an actual person.
2. All the scum would have to do is convince me they were town and I would exclude them.

Thanks though it does help with a few things. I means we don't need to second guess if there are more or less scum in them. It also clears up some doubt on you.