By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mafia Round 70 - Smash Brothers - Wahahaha! Wario Wins! (And Mafia Too I Guess...)

Wonktonodi said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, so, I believe that Yoshiya is a fucking normal bus driver from what I got... now the question is, if Khan does see potentially dangerous items (since bus drivers actually can be dangerous)

Well, as I see it, spurge is lying anyway, there is no way he should've been blocked - specially without me seeing it.

The balance board makes kinda sense for this role. Well, and finally from a town perspective drivering away from spurge would also make more sense - because - you know, he can't be blocked, of course then again it would mean that I would be driven - like i said there are some paradoxes with my role, but my role is confirmed to grab in first. Now, with spurge telling us a jester targeting someone, me failing to realise that he has been lying. And finally, he is claiming that he got blocked tonight, which, with any particular actions going through shouldn't have happened, now what makes me wonder, how specific yoshiya at first was with spurge, while he then added astro to the equasion.

1 khan had a scan on yoshi that came back with te balance board, while it didn't come back with the watch

2. why would yoshi target 2 players he thinks are scum to try and redirect a kill

3. why not use the power on night 1 to extend protection to another player?

@ number 2, What else can a town bus driver do? Like I said, I felt that all I would do by acting on Day 1 would be to mess with town's reads. Until I start having an idea of what roles people have so I can put things like doctor where I think they would be most useful, I can't see what else I'm supposed to do.

@ number 3, How could I extend protection to another player by using my bus ability?

Around the Network

It's true that Bus Driver can do just as much harm to town as good until the user actually has some idea what's going on regarding roles/alignments in the game.

Looking at Impertinence's list of claimed night actions, as much as I want to believe Spurge, there simply are some contradictions that seem impossible to solve without him simply having lied about his actions. I'm not voting yet, but he remains at the top of my to-lynch list.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

HylianSwordsman said:
Time extension extends the time to 24 hours. It works only if you have less. There's no reason to do it now. If we do it now and get enough votes, it can't possibly work, can it? At what point is the time limit reextended to 24 hours? Right after it reaches 24 hours? Then it whiffs and we have to rally everyone again. Gosh people, read the friggin' rules post at the beginning of the thread.

It's almost 2 in the morning, I'm going to bed. I feel like I'm forgetting something, though.

Ah yes! Before I go, Astro, if you're the beloved princess, should we protect you tonight? Beloved princesses cause the loss of a day simply from dying, not from being lynched, or at least such is the standard, according to the wiki. Though there's a variation where it's only from lynching. Which are you? Kind of important to know, really.

It's worded a bit weird but I think it's from lynching. 

I find it interesting Clyde claimed a day power,  wonder what his power is.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842

Yoshiya said:
Wonktonodi said:
Stefl1504 said:
Okay, so, I believe that Yoshiya is a fucking normal bus driver from what I got... now the question is, if Khan does see potentially dangerous items (since bus drivers actually can be dangerous)

Well, as I see it, spurge is lying anyway, there is no way he should've been blocked - specially without me seeing it.

The balance board makes kinda sense for this role. Well, and finally from a town perspective drivering away from spurge would also make more sense - because - you know, he can't be blocked, of course then again it would mean that I would be driven - like i said there are some paradoxes with my role, but my role is confirmed to grab in first. Now, with spurge telling us a jester targeting someone, me failing to realise that he has been lying. And finally, he is claiming that he got blocked tonight, which, with any particular actions going through shouldn't have happened, now what makes me wonder, how specific yoshiya at first was with spurge, while he then added astro to the equasion.

1 khan had a scan on yoshi that came back with te balance board, while it didn't come back with the watch

2. why would yoshi target 2 players he thinks are scum to try and redirect a kill

3. why not use the power on night 1 to extend protection to another player?

@ number 2, What else can a town bus driver do? Like I said, I felt that all I would do by acting on Day 1 would be to mess with town's reads. Until I start having an idea of what roles people have so I can put things like doctor where I think they would be most useful, I can't see what else I'm supposed to do.

@ number 3, How could I extend protection to another player by using my bus ability?

In want you to clear something up. bus driver switches two players. So the actions that would have hit them sure flipped. Not the actions they would have taken. So do you switch players. Or do you redirect the actions of one player and send them to a player of your choice?

I've said it before but I'll say it again. If you're a bus driver like you say and not a redirector like you imply you could have protected someone by switching someone you really thought was town with the one player everyone knew wouldn't be target of night kill

radishhead said:
It's true that Bus Driver can do just as much harm to town as good until the user actually has some idea what's going on regarding roles/alignments in the game.

Looking at Impertinence's list of claimed night actions, as much as I want to believe Spurge, there simply are some contradictions that seem impossible to solve without him simply having lied about his actions. I'm not voting yet, but he remains at the top of my to-lynch list.

You're answers the the rest of my questions please

Around the Network

I too think the chances are better with spurge than with Yoshiya, but let's keep it clear that if spurge flipped town, not only is Yoshiya guaranteed scum but this casts suspicion back on those who have defended him (like Radishhead)

That's why we have to keep track of all that is said now, at least in a rough state.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Khan, I'm a little confused by your logic.
You have the scan on yoshita, why don't you want to check it out?
Radish had his pm go to stefl and spurge (thought it shouldn't have) he's rather close to confirmed town. So while his logic might be wrong it's not likely to be bad motives.

Plus leaving a probable scum bus driver makes it harder to trust night results.

Also would you consider Yoshiya clear if spuge flips scum? At this point I think he looks like scum either way.

Can we get the vote totals and the countdown time?

my vote, as is, should stand with yoshiya, and while spurges claims contradict with my role, his statement contradict his own. I won't be mad if we still lynch spurge, I mean, his claim about being roleblocked is absolutely bonkers too, and he also failed to prove himself from last night.
Vote: Time Extension

spurgeonryan said:
So what did khan do last night again? And what did hylian do? and what is nickles?

Look guys another jester!