By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Destiny Update 1.0.2 Live

JayWood2010 said:

Oh yes lol  Kirby mT (Guy in the video) has a 1.80 K/D with the most OP weapon in the game and somehow he becomes one of the world's best players xD  Well i guess that is godlike compared to 0.68

That is why the game is balanced... you can use any weapon the result will be based in your skill.

Around the Network

JayWood2010 said:

Im glad youre having fun, but im certainly not going to take you seriously when youre bad at the game.  That's like me taking someone serious in Killer Instinct when their record is 10 wins and 100 losses.  Obviously they dont know how to play that well or they wouldnt be playing that bad.  

Looking at your stats you remind me of people who just runs out in the middle of everything and feeds the other team.  And i certainly wouldnt call that average either.

You don't need to take me serious... just play with me and you see I'm not bad at all.

And no... I'm not this guy you described in the last last paragraph... btw I did the 25 k/d bounty in three matches... I got the bountie when I killed 8 guys in a row... after that I didn't killed anybody in the match because I was happy already and died like 5 times until the end... my kill/death at the end was close 1.

BTW today we will play against the devs on Control mode from 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM PST.

So the teams that win over them you receive rewards.

The matches are random of course... so you need to get loock to face them.

ethomaz said:

JayWood2010 said:

Oh yes lol  Kirby mT (Guy in the video) has a 1.80 K/D with the most OP weapon in the game and somehow he becomes one of the world's best players xD  Well i guess that is godlike compared to 0.68

That is why the game is balanced... you can use any weapon the result will be based in your skill.

You literally just said a few posts up that the guy in the video is one of the top crucible players. So if you're right and he is one of the best and he's only decimating people with that gun because of skill and it would be like that with any gun, then why is he freaking out so much? Why is he asking people to watch his stream? Why is he going on about how powerful it is and how he is "2 shotting" people?

If what you say is true and this skilled Crucible warrior would get those same results with any gun, than he wouldn't be responding that way to this match in the video.

JayWood2010 said:
ethomaz said:

JayWood2010 said:

This is why i dont take you serious.  Not skilled enough?  IN about every game ive ever played i manage to get 2.0+ K/D.

Your K/D in Destiny is 0.68.  965 kills and 1425 deaths.  GG ethomaz.

So you continue to defend this game

Sheesh, and they tried to say the worst players were on Xbox lol that's horrible

Around the Network

Another destiny thread turned into "lets hate on destiny and bungie because they made a game on playstation thread". Give it a rest guys and keeps this thread on topic. If you want to bitch about destiny go do so in thread for bitching about destiny. I came in here to read about the patch and get the usual suspects complaining about the story. Geez

bananaking21 said:
Another destiny thread turned into "lets hate on destiny and bungie because they made a game on playstation thread". Give it a rest guys and keeps this thread on topic. If you want to bitch about destiny go do so in thread for bitching about destiny. I came in here to read about the patch and get the usual suspects complaining about the story. Geez

Yepp BK all i do is trash destiny and bitch about its story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEGT9WjVkG4 which isnt even showing multiple good comments ive made about destiny in XBE

And you can say the same about some fans and defending Bungie and Destiny which the thing i dont get out of that is, some of them including you arent even bungie fans. Its not too difficult acknowledging where it has faults and that is what i was saying in the first place, no need to defend every aspect of the game.  And for Bungie fans that has been playing their games for over a decade probably is a little bit more dissapointed by them than say someone that has never played their games.  That has nothing to do with them making it on PS. Geez.

I'm lmao at the idea that people hate on Destiny just because it's on Playstation.

I could maybe see that if complaints were wildly inconsistent with what the majority of people think, but they simply aren't. Also, the thread is about a patch for the loot system, which is what most are talking about in here.

JayWood2010 said:

Yepp BK all i do is trash destiny and bitch about its story https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEGT9WjVkG4 which isnt even showing multiple good comments ive made about destiny in XBE

And you can say the same about some fans and defending Bungie and Destiny which the thing i dont get out of that is, some of them including you arent even bungie fans. Its not too difficult acknowledging where it has faults and that is what i was saying in the first place, no need to defend every aspect of the game.  And for Bungie fans that has been playing their games for over a decade probably is a little bit more dissapointed by them than say someone that has never played their games.  That has nothing to do with them making it on PS. Geez.

I'm defending because the points you guys made are not a issue... it is just the game is not for you.

And I played every Bungie game... even the pre-Halo... games for MAC... but one thing you are right I'm not a Bungie fan (well I don't I'm any developer fan at all).

How ironic to be posting that our complaints are not an issue, in a thread you yourself created about a patch Bungie released... because of some of our complaints.