By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - 'Umbrella revolution' in HongKong.

The_Sony_Girl1 said:
XanderXT said:
RESIDENT EVIL!!!!!!!!!! DIE WESKER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with him, this has something to do with UMBRELLA CORPORATION!!!!!! DIE WESKER, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes more sense than the link provided by the op.

DIE WESKER, DIE! 

Also, die for good....  

Around the Network
ironmanDX said:
The_Sony_Girl1 said:
XanderXT said:
RESIDENT EVIL!!!!!!!!!! DIE WESKER DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree with him, this has something to do with UMBRELLA CORPORATION!!!!!! DIE WESKER, DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Makes more sense than the link provided by the op.

DIE WESKER, DIE! 

Also, die for good....  

YES! SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS US!!!!!!!

Being in the Philippines I feel bad things could happen if Democracy dies in Hong Kong and the 1 Nation, 2 System agreement is not kept. Then again nothing is stopping China in claiming territorial waters from its neighbors anyway. So yeah they are doing nothing wrong here the US started everything.

lol at dat reaching! Not everything is because of the US.

bubblegamer said:
lol at dat reaching! Not everything is because of the US.

You know what's wierd, we have the most weakest US government in terms Foreign Policy that I have ever seen and they still get the blame. Lol

Obama you just can't win xD

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
Sharu said:

It seems that USA finds a next target for next 'coloured revolution'.

Previous 'revolutions' inspired by USA was 'orange revolution' in Ukraine 2004, 'Rose revolution' in Georgia 2003, 'Tulip revolution' in Kyrgyzstan 2005, failed try in Uzbekistan 2005, 'Cedar recolution' in Libia 2005, failed 'Basil revolution' in Belarus 2006, failed try in Armenia 2008, failed 'white/swamp revolution' in Russia, 2011, 'Euromaidan' in Ukraine, 2014. 

'Umbrella revolution' starts in HongKong, China.

What do you think, is the time for this actions right? Will USA achieve its targets in pressing China or will it only make China closer to Russia by this?

so it's always the US? people around the world never can act on their own against opperession/wrongs? man non-americans must suck ass - and I say that as a non-american

what you should be asking yourself is besides the US what countries are reported by the mainstream media to attack other countries for various reasons whether it be as retaliation, to liberate the people etc etc etc

its generally the US isn't it?

well there's your answer

and funny enough the general public doesn't realise that the US also manufactures conflicts and attacks its people to justify conflicts also

they just go along with the nonsense that the US is the highest moral authority and all other countries must therefore fall in line

but ultimately its up to you to continue to allow this bullshit to influence you or realise what's going on

Sharu said:
Lafiel said:
Sharu said:

so it's always the US? people around the world never can act on their own against opperession/wrongs? man non-americans must suck ass - and I say that as a non-american

Read the link above pls. Its not only mine opinion.

tbh it would not surprise me at all that this conflict was manufactured

Russian, Lybia, China etc have all been moving against US interests by moving against the dollar 

http://america.aljazeera.com/articles/2014/5/20/russia-china-bankdeal.html

http://english.pravda.ru/hotspots/conflicts/25-06-2012/121471-russia_china_syria_libya-0/

Isn't it a strange coincidence shortly after this happens we have these situations arising in all of these countries?

do people really believe that all of this is organic?

even when faced with evidence like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k'

which demonstrates a US representative conversing casually about installing a puppet governement in Ukraine

ot this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkamZg68jpk&list=UUEHsSWvrGVSIA63OV3J6vhA

i don't know much about the china situation yet but to me it all follows a pattern - you move against US interest and they'll come after you

but not overtly obviously because their actions would then be condemned and they'll lose the support of their people

so in order to gain approval they seed conflicts in these countries so they can gain support for taking action while destabilising the ruling powers, taking them out and installing their own puppets

OP is from Russia, just saying...

ghost_of_fazz said:
OP is from Russia, just saying...

Yeah, he has made that known before lol. Always with these weird sources he gives for the claims he makes..

o_O.Q said:

i don't know much about the china situation yet but to me it all follows a pattern - you move against US interest and they'll come after you

but not overtly obviously because their actions would then be condemned and they'll lose the support of their people

so in order to gain approval they seed conflicts in these countries so they can gain support for taking action while destabilising the ruling powers, taking them out and installing their own puppets

Don't read too much into this protest compared to other protests. Just a case of China wanting to control candidates for an election, while the people wanting to vote for their candidates. China promised it for 2017 but are backing out, so people are protesting.

Hmm, pie.