By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Biohazard 0 Unlikely to Go West

i tried to play the original one on the cube....after RE4and the sweat reticle love...tank controls just feel to inaccurate and sluggish

Around the Network

Because the cube sold so porrly in Japan they don't have tons of used copies flaoting around liek we do and even fewer of them have played it then here in the US.

While they may sell more in the west Resident Evil is a very popular series in Japan. Japan gets rereleases all the time as they love theri classic gaming. I don't know why people are so excited. Look at Nights just ported to the PS2.

Final* Word on Game Delays:

The game will not be any better or include more content then planned. Any commnets that say so are just PR hogwash to make you feel better for having to wait.

Delays are due to lack of proper resources, skill, or adequate planning by the developer.

Do be thankful that they have enough respect for you to delay the game and maintain its intended level of quality.

*naznatips is exempt

Some how I'm less than disappointed.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Japan seems to prefer the old style of RE better, that could have something to do with it.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut