By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Smash Bros. 3DS League - We have a new #1 - Einsam_Delphin!

Haha. Can't believe I got hit by PK flash. CP?

Around the Network

Damn! That was a very tense match @_@

Any stage is fine by me (in omega form of course!)

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Another great match JWein! Your Zero Suit Samus is scary!

The end result was: Me 0 (Ness) Jwein 2 (Zero Suit Samus)

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Sweaty hands + 3DS circle pad= no bueno. Good games.

Game 1 JWeincom (ZSS) over Anfebious (Ness) on FD
Game 2 JWeincom (ZSS) over Anfebious (Ness) on FD

:-/ Second time I've lost to Ganon as Palutena. Either he's better than I thought, she's worse, or I'm worse.

Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
:-/ Second time I've lost to Ganon as Palutena. Either he's better than I thought, she's worse, or I'm worse.

I think she is on the bottom of the tier list in Japan!

Anfebious said:
JWeinCom said:

Nah.  Definitely not second worst in the game.  Tier lists at this point are silly anyway.

LOL at my Bowser at the last match!

tbone51 said:

Now that I am ranked I enough I will enact cruel revenge upon you... (meaning I challenge you).  Althout I probably won't have time to play till saturday...

JWeinCom said:
Anfebious said:
JWeinCom said:

Nah.  Definitely not second worst in the game.  Tier lists at this point are silly anyway.

Yeah they are pointless now but Palutena feels kinda... underwhelming? Still you kicked my ass with her