By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your highest game play time?

I don't want to be this guy but.....Minecraft (PC) ~1300 hours.

Around the Network
AZWification said:

My highest gameplay time has to be Quake III with around 1k hours! I don't think I will beat your record anytime soon, ka-pi...

=O

I was really screwed up last gen & missed out everything. My highest game play time is World of Warcraft 5 years, started from summer 2006 to early 2011 then ragequit & started playing old school games.

Ka-pi96 said:
tak13 said:
i expected a pokemon title from you mister kapi:P

hehe sorry to disappoint. I don't play the end game or competitive multiplayer on Pokemon much though. I usually just beat the league then move on to the other version.

oh...which is you pokemon game that you have play the most?

AZWification said:
Ka-pi96 said:
AZWification said:

My highest gameplay time has to be Quake III with around 1k hours! I don't think I will beat your record anytime soon, ka-pi...

That's a very impressive amount of time. I'm sure someone will beat me though

And it looks like someone did it already!

I'm jealous, i used to play Quake 3 arena a lot back in 2004 just 500 hours then stoped before i join World of Warcraft.

Around the Network

Super Smash Bros Brawl with 450 hours. It was over the course of 4 years and a lot of that time was spent on local multiplayer!

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Ka-pi96 said:
Leadified said:
Team Fortress 2 - 1823 hours.

Wow, that's huge. Congrats!

Haha thanks. Prehaps I poured too many of my high school hours into the game but hey at least it was fun . If I get back into it again I might slowly break 2000 hours.

I top out with the original Guild Wars just under 1300 hours. I think second would be Brawl, which is close to 1000. Lot of college nights have been sunk into that game...

Hmm

Some 250 hours on Final Fantasy XII. Maybe I've played some strategy PC game that much when I was younger, but I don't know.

302hrs on Ocarina of Time 3D

154hrs on Mario Kart 8

and who knows how many hours i have into League Of Legends

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~