Forums - Sales Discussion - Predict Playstation tv sales in west

First week

Europe:50k

Usa:100k

Playstation tv won't sell more then 1 millions woldwide

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Around the Network

You mean this thing

at least 1, which is mine

apple tv, fire tv, chromecast, roku

it will sell to some hardcore playstation fans, with many ps stuff already
but it will not sell to anyone lese

I will buy one. So there's that.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
prinz_valium said:

I am not a hardcore playstation fan by any standard (well if you count owning 6 PS3s then maybe) but I will probably buy the thing when enough jrpgs are out that are supported by that device. I want to play SwortArt Online really bad but the compatibility and the info on that is turning me off. There is no useful list (I have no interest in scrolling down a 100 billion page document that shows me what game is compatible even tho the document is probably only 1 page but it simply ignores half of the games that exist.)

JazzB1987 said:
prinz_valium said:

I am not a hardcore playstation fan by any standard (well if you count owning 6 PS3s then maybe) but I will probably buy the thing when enough jrpgs are out that are supported by that device. I want to play SwortArt Online really bad but the compatibility and the info on that is turning me off. There is no useful list (I have no interest in scrolling down a 100 billion page document that shows me what game is compatible even tho the document is probably only 1 page but it simply ignores half of the games that exist.)

lol yes. thats what i call a hardcre playstation fan :D

I would get one so I could play my PS4 anywhere else in the house without moving around my console. But before I would get it I would need extra services that the PS Vita/TV doesn't currently offer such as DNLA or proper video streaming services.

About 3 million units lifetime

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

I think it should do ok. Not as a Vita but as a box to stream your PS4 anywhere in your home. Should also do well in other areas where there is less money.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling