By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What kind of holiday sales weeks do you expect from PS4?

How many units per week?

<500K 35 12.82%

Between 500K and 1M 139 50.92%

1M+ 99 36.26%

Total:273
DaltonAbbey said:
Personal wishes sounds like an accurate term. Vena you are underestimating the ps4 purely out of will
And to call Drive club niche is laughable. There's a reason SCEE is doing two bundles with it.

Wait, there are two bundles with Driveclub?! That's new o.O

Around the Network

It doesn't need exclusives at the moment, honestly.

CoD, AC:Unity, Far Cry 4 (which i think will be delayed), Dragon Age. Those game are going to sell tons of PS4, despite of being in other hardware.

Vena 1 day ago
They have no big titles, do they? Destiny was supposed to be the big holiday draw. I guess a GTAV bundle might push sales higher for a week in NA?

its xmas,ppl want consoles.they have the entire catalog up till that point of games to choose from,it doesnt have to be a new game.and most of the game that are already out will be dirt cheap, plus im sure great value bundles with multiple games in em.. plus new exclusives are early in the new year anyways

Likely it will sale out.
Will triple its comp put together.

Aura7541 said:
DaltonAbbey said:
Personal wishes sounds like an accurate term. Vena you are underestimating the ps4 purely out of will
And to call Drive club niche is laughable. There's a reason SCEE is doing two bundles with it.

Wait, there are two bundles with Driveclub?! That's new o.O

Yes, one with the game, another with the game + camera + 2 controllers. One of the bundles comes with white ps4

Around the Network

I can see Microsoft dropping the price on an xb1 dramatically causing a huge spike in sales for them for a limited time in late November. Otherwise another neck and neck race.