By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I dont see point in new gen ter

invetedlotus123 said:

The Games are just the same with better graphics. There's no game yet we can " my god, it just couldn't be done at PS3/x360". Is like consoles now think with pc logic, ps4/xone being the "high-end rig" and PS3/x360 the "low end". The new gen play the old gen games with higher specs, that's all . And it's taking a way long time to new gen only games to be released, it's almost an year after release of new gen and almost every game is released in both gens platforms. When ps2 was released it was fast for devs started pushing games only for it, PS3 too.

In case you're waiting for something like a holodeck, won't happen anytime soon i'm afraid.  

Around the Network

I thought that but it should be worth it within in the next 18 months. Especially when games like Uncharted 4, Halo 5 and Zelda U come out. Alongside all the truly next gen games from the 3rd parties.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

markodeniro said:
Mystro-Sama said:
invetedlotus123 said:

The Games are just the same with better graphics. There's no game yet we can " my god, it just couldn't be done at PS3/x360". Is like consoles now think with pc logic, ps4/xone being the "high-end rig" and PS3/x360 the "low end". The new gen play the old gen games with higher specs, that's all . And it's taking a way long time to new gen only games to be released, it's almost an year after release of new gen and almost every game is released in both gens platforms. When ps2 was released it was fast for devs started pushing games only for it, PS3 too.

Can you picture Arkham Knight and The Witcher 3 on last gen? No? Exactly.

And it hasn't even been a year yet. How about we wait a little before judging?

oh have these games bean released yet:  what was the score?

Both don't come out till February/ March 

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Very original thinking. I've never seen something written like this, ever. Wish there was a subscribe button.