By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can Xbox One Stay Above 100k Every Week From Now On? (In 2014)

I doubt that next week will be over 100k, let alone every week after that

Current consoles: Wii U, Gaming PC

Add me on Wii U! Adamjh99

Add me on Steam! GamingByAdam

Around the Network

Weren't the latest US numbers from the time of the free game timed with Destiny promotion? Yeah I think the next week XBO drop will exceed 50%. PS4 will drop a lot too, but it's still going to be dramatically higher than XBO. Microsoft is screwing the pooch. If they were taking this seriously they would have had more Madden bundles made instead of so ridiculously limited, and make the free game promotion good until Jan 1st. The fact that they are so weak with the promotions when it needs them so badly makes me think they don't want to make a real investment in the future of the console. They can spend 2.5b on minecraft, but only what, 50k Madden bundles? Only 1 weekend of the free game deal? If they truly believed that September was the beginning of the important season they should act like it. PS4 is going to annihilate the X1 next week and beyond if they think the same old 399 deals will work.

Would be awesome, but I'm pretty sure it won't.

Add me on Xbox: DWTKarma 

I highly doubt it...

Most likely not for September.. Oct/Nov/Dec.. yes...

XBLive: cpg716     PSN ID: cpg716  Steam: Luv4Tech77

Predictions on 12/01/15 - Generation 8 Totals:

PS4: 85-95m
X1: 55-65m
WiiU: 20-30m

Around the Network

I hope so :/

i doubt it. i dont see it going above 100k until october

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Now that the China launch has been delayed it's safe to say that it won't

NO............................................

mid october till the end of time (2014) yes but from now till the end of time (2014) no

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.