By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - The Romantic Advice Thread

Tagged games:

You wanker, decide if you are still interested in her or not.. Then find my old post of not giving up untill the restraining orders come in..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network
NiKKoM said:
You wanker, decide if you are still interested in her or not.. Then find my old post of not giving up untill the restraining orders come in..

I am, i must admit, but you can't create interest where there is none (you can increase it or decrease it, or destroy it, but not create it). If she were into me, there'd be something right now.

Hence my mention of the date auction, an effort to put this all behind me (obviously i'm not going in looking for true love, or anything, but just get a fun date... which is honestly all i wanted from her in the near future).

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

How absolutly wrong you are.. You're all basing this on your own thoughts and perception on the stuff that happend.. But clearly there was an interest cause otherwise she wouldn't go for a coffee.. It takes two to dance..

the timing is off..

*insert sad NiKKoM story*
Once.. Yeah not gonna finish it.. Point is.. That sometimes in life there are times that a girl or boyfriend isn't important and the last thing on your mind.. You stalked her enough to have noticed there isn't any other guy she's dating, you secretly looked at her grades which were so bad that she's probably gonna be kicked out.. Doesn't that tell you enough? Do you think she wants/needs the distraction of a guy? When she gets everything back on rails and you aren't there to ask her out you'll be sorry.. Cause lets be honest.. Have you really asked her out for a real date yet?

Keep the interest level on a low burn till she's ready!

Ow and have at least 40 bucks in cash when the auction is happening.. Throw that money to the girl you like better doesn't seem to have any cash left while she's being outbid by the fat ugly one who you rather not want to date..

*i'm sorry fat ugly one.. This how real life works

NiKKoM said:
Ow and have at least 40 bucks in cash when the auction is happening.. Throw that money to the girl you like better doesn't seem to have any cash left while she's being outbid by the fat ugly one who you rather not want to date..

*i'm sorry fat ugly one.. This how real life works

Both good pieces of advice. Just because it didn't work now doesn't mean it might not work later, though by the same token, i'm hardly going to hold my breath.

Hell, depending on what i end up doing this summer, i may just start looking around.

Around the Network

Mr Khan, how many girls have you been with in your life?

reggin_bolas said:

0. I've never been past date one, though even those would probably be disputed by the girls in question.

So.. How much were you worth?

NiKKoM said:
So.. How much were you worth?

1:01 PM EST right now. The event starts in 8.5 hours.

Mr Khan said:
reggin_bolas said:

0. I've never been past date one, though even those would probably be disputed by the girls in question.

Thanks for being honest. I assume you're not a virgin but it still hurts ones confidence. It's all about just doing it, building it up progressively through experience. Can recommend one of the free dating sites. It's not that hard to find someone if you present yourself as successful and ambitious.