By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Proton Jon plays Yoshi's Island

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2eoH37CQtU&list=UUk1Fo1TfTOFWRhffJGvDSUg

One of the founders of let's playing is trying to figure out if Yoshi's Island was all that it was cracked up to be

Around the Network

Wow! Jon is still making videos?! O.o

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

Hmm Who's ProtronJon? Never seen his videos before.

QUAKECore89 said:

He has been doing Youtube LPs since 2006/2007 and he's known for being one of the first LPers to become very popular back in the day!

AZWification said:
QUAKECore89 said:

He has been doing Youtube LPs since 2006/2007 and he's known for being one of the first LPers to become very popular back in the day!

No doubt! I can't believe he didn't get subscribers that much.

Around the Network
QUAKECore89 said:
AZWification said:

No doubt! I can't believe he didn't get subscribers that much.

He was popular between 2006-2009, but then he started to become very inactive so he stopped getting as much attention as in the early years! :/

Yosh's island s one that confuses me because I loved it even more than Super Mario World back in the day. Whilst SMW is still an incredible game I find Yoshi's Island a lot harder to enjoy.

Maybe it's because of the more elaborate controls, slower exploration based levels you can't run through without either dying (well not deing... being hit by dumb monkeys and having to grab mario) or missing items.

Maybe if I could play it without trying to collect all the items I'd enjoy it more. Just jumping on the bolder to collect coins in case they're red coins in this video looks frustratingly slow. I don't have the patence for this game.