By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly hardware 6 September 2014

Jega's thread killed me forreal lol especially since I seen the updated numbers before! Although nice XOne numbers, it's refreshing to see it close to the PS4 in Europe.

Around the Network

Now RotW seems to be better tracked.

Boost from 8k to 18k due four small countries (of five if Turkey is RotW) is acceptable.

Thanks.

And finally, XBOne Japanese launch! SW on par but HW less than 50% of what XB360 did. There's only one explanation, XB360 had...

...RIIIIDGE RAAACERRRRR!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!11!!!!!ELEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Seems like most people were correct in expecting adjustments and X1 to be overtracked... Now Carl looks a little silly =]

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

So does this count as first week of September even though it includes one day of August?

Around the Network
PotentHerbs said:
Jega's thread killed me forreal lol especially since I seen the updated numbers before! Although nice XOne numbers, it's refreshing to see it close to the PS4 in Europe.

I thought it was incredibly "convenient" how that thread was ok for hours, but as soon as the adjustment happens BAM locked because we are supposed to discuss sales on this thread.

Damagon said:
PotentHerbs said:

I thought it was incredibly "convenient" how that thread was ok for hours, but as soon as the adjustment happens BAM locked because we are supposed to discuss sales on this thread.

I figured the mods just closed it out of pity.

LMAO!!That was funny while it lasted

Numbers must be wrong... X1 so high, 3DS so low and Wii U WTH?!

Hope there is a mistake.

X1 finally launched in some of those tier 2 countries, finally! Good numbers for this week, not really good for a launch week though, still it's an improvement. lol at PS4 being undertracked for the umpteenth time, it really is hard to belive in it being like that per chance, when it's always undertracked! WiiU back to 30K before long, MK8 could only do so much. The holidays are almost here, exciting times ahead