By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 5 Next Gen Games That Are Waaaay Better Than Destiny

The meta does not lie.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Wow, Sportsfriends is above 80? Maybe I should actually try that game out, lol.

Anyway, I'm not going to let reviews form my opinion of a game. The couple of guys that I know who have Destiny think it's really fun, so
that'll affect my opinion of it more than Metacritic will. Looked fun, too. Reminded me of Borderlands w/ different concepts and nicer graphics.

Having said that, though, I do like that reviewers are actually being a little harder on games this gen. It's refreshing not seeing the automatic 9s and 10s on big games.

It's funny because it's true!

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

just shows how broken meta and the reviewing system in general is.

Hey, Towerfall is freaking awesome!

Around the Network

Like reviews actually mean something.

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

PullusPardus said:
1-5 Everything on the WiiU

Pretty much the reasons why everyone should seriously try out the console for themselves, properly. Then buy one. 

Rogue Legacy is probably better than most games. Thats true.

Just wanted to say that Towerfall Ascension is only fun on multiplayer for a like a day

RolStoppable said:
Your next list should be "Top 31 NFL teams that are waaaay better than the Oakland Raiders".

Fixed for accuracy.

Also, on topic, indies are reviewed on a different scale, obviously. Put those games at retail for $60 and lets see what the scores are.