By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - This Controller Proves the Smash Bros Wii U Rumor

I still don't understand why they just won't release a wireless GC controller.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Man I hate connecting things to the Wiimote mainly because I have to take the Wiimote batteries out every time I'm not using it because if I don't they're always dead if haven't played on it in awhile. Also that release date is late for my tastes (wish it was late October/early November and that always helps sales). Oh well mostly I can't wait to Smash and get that bundle with the adapter to play without a wiimote (Gamepad, Pro, 2 NGC controllers)

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
Man I hate connecting things to the Wiimote mainly because I have to take the Wiimote batteries out every time I'm not using it because if I don't they're always dead if haven't played on it in awhile. Also that release date is late for my tastes (wish it was late October/early November and that always helps sales). Oh well mostly I can't wait to Smash and get that bundle with the adapter to play without a wiimote (Gamepad, Pro, 2 NGC controllers)

yea onl y bad thing is that the wii mote is going to drain batteries.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~
vivster said:

Competitive fighting game players prefer wired controllers because they have less risk of input lag.

What a cool controler.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
the_dengle said:
vivster said:

Competitive fighting game players prefer wired controllers because they have less risk of input lag.

I guess that's also why X1 and PS4 only have cable bound controllers.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

amazon Germany, releasing Nov. 30th
omg, proof!!!

vivster said:
the_dengle said:

Come on now.

Wireless:

Wired:

If you don't like the fight pad, you are free to learn to play with a Pro controller. Or a Wii Remote & Nunchuk. Or the Classic Controller peripheral. Or a Wii Remote held sideways. Or a 3DS. Or a WaveBird via the GameCube Controller Adapter. Controller options are not an area in which Smash Wii U is lacking.

Where there's smoke there's fire, right?

Super Smash Wii U. 3rd Week of November. Mark it!!!

the_dengle said:
vivster said:
the_dengle said:

Come on now.

If you don't like the fight pad, you are free to learn to play with a Pro controller. Or a Wii Remote & Nunchuk. Or the Classic Controller peripheral. Or a Wii Remote held sideways. Or a 3DS. Or a WaveBird via the GameCube Controller Adapter. Controller options are not an area in which Smash Wii U is lacking.

Having no wireless option to one of the best controllers of all time isn't what I would call "not lacking".