By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I got early access to the Smash Bros. demo and I got two codes.... who wants one?

So I was choosen from the Club Nintendo Platium members to have early access to the Smash Bros. demo and have two codes to give to people on VGC. Who ever makes the best two posts in this thread will get the codes. So get writing and make me laugh :D.

Around the Network

Me!

EDIT: You are a cruel man. Making us fight as a pack of wolves for that code... I like your style.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

I'll kiss your feet

I don't know I can't be funny under pressure XD

I'll take one please

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

If you give me a code we will be best friends forever and ever until the end of time Yuzu even when you try to flee from the yamanoto line killing us all

Around the Network

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

MANUELF said:

If you give me a code we will be best friends forever and ever until the end of time Yuzu even when you try to flee from the yamanoto line killing us all

*gasp* Your comment has a spoiler! *ends gasp*

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

:'-(

I got 1250 starts this month alone and I don't have one.

I really love super Smash bros ever since I saw it at 2013 e3. I will foever be in your debt and love you if you share to me !!!!

Please times wonderfully 101! ? Please? I will be soooo grateful.

Anfebious said:
MANUELF said:

*gasp* Your comment has a spoiler! *ends gasp*

For a 5 or 3 years old game depending of the version and is also not a big spoiler