By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Share your Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS demo code

I would be more than happy if i could get a hold of a european demo code. Ive been searching for hours now :L

Around the Network

i'll buy someone a digital good/gift for maximum price of $10 for an NA code. it can be whatever you want, eShop code, PSN code, Steam game, whatever.

BasiltheBatLord said:
i'll buy someone a digital good/gift for maximum price of $10 for an NA code. it can be whatever you want, eShop code, PSN code, Steam game, whatever.

Hold your money young one, the demo comes free this friday. No need of money loss for your soul.

BUT CHYCHY! ITS NOT UNLIMITED.

yes.. CHYCHY pls

WII U // PC // 3ds XL // VITA

Around the Network
ChargeDevil said:

BUT CHYCHY! ITS NOT UNLIMITED.

Demo isnt unlimited? Oh Lord

Yup the Platinum member codes are unlimited, the demo that comes out of friday has 30 uses I believe...

Does anyone still need one? One of my friends ended up not needing it so i still have an extra one, just reply to this or message me if you want one.

Ponyless said:
Does anyone still need one? One of my friends ended up not needing it so i still have an extra one, just reply to this or message me if you want one.

I need a code.  Annoying I found out having notifications off means they don't send you one even when platinum.  :(

I'm North America fyi.

I need a  Europe code.If anyone has one please share.