By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Pre Order Charts Aug 30th. ioi is back from holiday guys!!

Without Destiny, the pre-order chart will become boring for a few weeks.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Wasn't SSB 3DS on the chartz before this? Was I hallucinating or should we just assume that that was complete bullocks?

hated_individual said:
PotentHerbs said:
I can see 5 Million + first week for Destiny in just NA (2.5M PS4, 1.5M XOne, 800k 360, 500k PS3).. ridiculous.

Saw reviews and game... Fell sad for all those people. dont believe the hype.

Bayonetta 2 Direct was about a week ago, wonder how it will affect preorder for next week(2 days after direct).

I'm one of those people lol. I for one think that the reviews are being kind of harsh, I don't think the game is anywhere near perfect or even a AAA rating (90%+) but I'd still give it a solid 8/ 10. Sure there are empty promises but for the most part it's a great looking game, crisp controls, interesting story, great enviroments, lots of content (rare, uncommon & common weaponry + armory) & good PvP ( I love being rewarded with items as well as the XP). I'm not a big FPS fan but I enjoyed Destiny more then Titanfall (granted I only played 3 - 4 hours of TF) & I had no real expectations going into this.  I can see the scale being a let down & the mission structure being repetitive but overall I didn't really feel it impacted my experience.