By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favourite console not made by your company of choice

Dreamcast, hands down. They seriously had an awesome line up, it baffles me why Sega doesn't revive some of their game series with sequels and successors! ChuChu Rocket, Power Stone, Toy Commander, Armada, Skies of Arcadia, Daytona USA, Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, Evolution, Fur Fighters, Ready 2 Rumble Boxing, etc.

I also did love the PS1, but some of the games series I grew up with just disappeared or don't spawn good games today: Crash, Spyro, Twisted Metal, Syphon Filter, Point Blank, Ape Escape, PaRappa the Rapper, etc.

Around the Network

OG Xbox and TG16.

Sony/PlayStation are my company/brand of choice. The best console not made by them is by far the SNES.

If you also count handhelds... 3DS.

Dreamcast
or Xbox360

never been a playstation fan no idea why... I did like Shadow Of Colossus though on PS2.

and was really hoping for Last guardian for ps4 this year... and several years prior.

http://moongypsy.bandcamp.com/ ~Thank you Stefl1504 for the amazing sig~

That's a tough one. But for me the SNES, hands down the best Nintendo system

Around the Network

Genesis and Dreamcast

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Easy one... Sega Dreamcast, a great console. Playing games like Sonic Adventure and Phantasy Star Online is one of my best childhood memories.

If I had to choose a non-Nintendo handheld or home console to own, it would be or the PSP or the PS3. And because most of the PSP games I want to play are Japan-only, the choice would be the PS3. But ONLY the original model, the one with backwards compatibility.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Why would I favorite something that is not my choice?

Either way I'm saying X1 because it makes the PS4 look sooooooo good.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

GC, no question, ps2 at 2nd, ps1 at 3rd. 4th is the xbox because shen mue 2---