By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I have finally - the PlayStation 4 : ) So awesome!

The white PS4 is

so beautiful, oh my god! <3 81 69.23%

really pretty !! 21 17.95%

I find them in black beautiful :) 14 11.97%

Total:116

I coudln't believe how small the system was. But it's very square so looks kinda odd. A couple extra inches in width would have made it looks better imo.

Around the Network

Grats! My PS4 is great at gathering dust! xD

But... I will give it good use Starting with Dragon Age 3 and hopefully more releases next year and in the future. It is a good looking piece of hardware though. Definitly easy on the eyes.

Welcome to the amazing PS community! Greatness in gaming starts now for you too:)

...Let the Sony Domination continue with the PS4...

MGS5 is so fun, good choice. Also, congratulations, it is indeed an awesome console.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Congrats!!!

End of 2016 prediction

PS4:43M-46M

XBONE:28M-33M

Around the Network

Congrats on your new PS4.

Enjoy your console, many great games are coming...

fluky-nintendy said:
Welcome to the amazing PS community! Greatness in gaming starts now for you too:)

hey:) here in the forum many people seem to be very nice. thanks @ all

Metal Gear Solid Ground Zeroes is great. Cant wait of MGS5: Phantom Pain @ WagnerPaiva

For the first time in my life I play "The Last of Us". Everywhere I hear how incredible is to be the game. My friends have been talking about it for many months. 've Never seen anything to the game except the first trailer. Now I have to say 13 hours of play and I have to ...
It is incredibly !!! No one has exaggerated. I am really fascinated by this world. The characters are so likeable and the story has almost Metal Gear Solid 3-level for me. The gameplay is exciting and fun. 'll Play through the night:)

I buy in october the Horror-Game "The Evil Within" from Shinji Mikami, but "Last of Us" will entertain me for a long time:)
My conclusion: I'm just happy =) And i hope my english is good enough.

Welcome to VGC and congratz! and dude I want ur white PS4 :( so jealous right now -_-

Add me if u want :)

Coongrtats, everything about ps4 is so well designed, everything feels right, from the controller, to fast OS....come on sony hurry up with folders.