By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Highest Rated Exclusives (MC): 8th Gen Updated

What will be the highest rated game of the year?

Bloodborne 73 47.40%

Halo 5 17 11.04%

Rise of The Tomb Raider 2 1.30%

Xenoblade Chronicles X 28 18.18%

Forza 6 1 0.65%

Splatoon 4 2.60%

Other 13 8.44%

See results. 15 9.74%

Total:153

You do not upgrade to take me there to ArcheAge Gold do the procedure, you mentioned a variety of neither seafood nor chicken totem, I really worry about it! Night package that we keep in mind that day; I want to Buy ArcheAge Gold get more and more world of warcraft gold to help you.

Around the Network
phantom0 said:
it is going to be 86-90

It should be close to that, yeah. It's currently at 85 (28 critics), but if it can avoid too many sub-80 scores it should be able to climb to 86+.

Chris Hu said:
Zekkyou said:

PGR is the arcade racer made by MS, yeah?

Never played PGR3 but can't personally see it being better then PGR4 which had a better overall roster of cars and also had a good selection of motorcycles.  PGR2 was pretty good also its one of the best games on the original X-Box.

Can't say I've played any of the PGR games (not much of a fan of driving games in general).

3 having a higher score than 4 doesn't necessarily mean it's better though (in the eyes of critics). I had a glance at a couple of reviews and they shared your opinion of 4 being better than 3, 4 apparently just played it a bit too safe (not enough "innovation" over its predecessor and all that). It's the same reason inFamous 2 was rated lower than 1, despite is generally being regarded as equal to or better than the 1st.

The user reviews for PGR also mirror your opinion, but it's hard to know when to trust those... :p

Hiku said:
Tagged for interest.

Thanks ^^ if you ever have any questions, fire away.

Horizon 2 should be in the 85 to 90 range but it also could end up in the 80 to 85 range if they are extremely harsh on it. It definitely has more then enough content to score higher then the first game.

Around the Network

Already has a lot of reviews looks like its final metascore should be pretty good.

http://gamerant.com/forza-horizon-2-reviews-strong/

Can't wait to play it hope the 360 version turn out pretty good also.

Chris Hu said:
Horizon 2 should be in the 85 to 90 range but it also could end up in the 80 to 85 range if they are extremely harsh on it. It definitely has more then enough content to score higher then the first game.

I'd say 85 to 90 is more likely right now, but there's always that small chance a few really negative reviews come along and drop it a point or two.

If it can main its current pace it should bump up to 87 soon.

Zekkyou said:
Chris Hu said:

I'd say 85 to 90 is more likely right now, but there's always that small chance a few really negative reviews come along and drop it a point or two.

Well if it sticks around the 85 percent mark I will be happy the only other main review I'm waiting for is the one from Gamespot. 

Chris Hu said:
Zekkyou said:

Well if it sticks around the 85 percent mark I will be happy the only other main review I'm waiting for is the one from Gamespot. 

Why gamespot in particular? I stopped reading their reviews a couple of years back so i can't comment on their current quality; have they gotten better?

I know they've recently become very fond of the number 8 :p

Zekkyou said:
Chris Hu said:
Zekkyou said:

Why gamespot in particular? I stopped reading their reviews a couple of years back so i can't comment on their current quality; have they gotten better?

I know they've recently become very fond of the number 8 :p

Still think its one of the bigger review and video game sites out there even though it might not be quiet as good as it used to be.