[TruckOSaurus] => 66
[Carl2291] => 61
[Conegamer] => 43
[WhiteEaglePL] => 41
[radishhead] => 36
[theprof00] => 36
[Wright] => 32
[Sparks] => 32
[HylianSwordsman] => 31 (2 as FusionCode)
[
spurgeonryan] => 22
[AstroGamer] => 9
[padib] => 6
[bugrimmar] => 5

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

All scum faction have to have Night Talk in order to make a decision on who to kill. To me, they either both have Day Talk or neither has it.

Oh yeah

In which case, Id assume Zerg only have night while Protoss have both (likely to compensate for a lack of players).

How do you know they have less players?

Signature goes here!

Who was the player who claimed "extra defence"?

TruckOSaurus said:
Carl2291 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

All scum faction have to have Night Talk in order to make a decision on who to kill. To me, they either both have Day Talk or neither has it.

Oh yeah

In which case, Id assume Zerg only have night while Protoss have both (likely to compensate for a lack of players).

Another Starcraft thing.

Protoss tend to have more powerful and thus, fewer units. The Zerg Swarm is named because, well, its a swarm. Zerg always have more units.

Carl2291 said:

I was about to laugh because you quoted him (don't remember exactly who said it) like he said it, and I thought "defence" is a typo. But I didn't know you could actually write it like that, too!

Don't know what to think about the people who got killed, except that poor Hylian for getting screwed just when he was warming up to this.

@TruckOSaurus I thought you'd say you were the one getting killed, and because of that demanded protection. Did you receive such power? Alternatively, what can you say about this, then?

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Another Starcraft thing.

Protoss tend to have more powerful and thus, fewer units. The Zerg Swarm is named because, well, its a swarm. Zerg always have more units.

I thought that's where you were headed but had to make sure it wasn't a slip.

-----

WhiteEagle is the one who claimed to have more defense.

Signature goes here!

Wright said:
Carl2291 said:

I was about to laugh because you quoted him (don't remember exactly who said it) like he said it, and I thought "defence" is a typo. But I didn't know you could actually write it like that, too!

Don't know what to think about the people who got killed, except that poor Hylian for getting screwed just when he was warming up to this.

@TruckOSaurus I thought you'd say you were the one getting killed, and because of that demanded protection. Did you receive such power? Alternatively, what can you say about this, then?

Are you sad I'm not dead?

I did what I had to do to scare the bad guys away from me. About the protection I asked for, I won't give any indication on what happened or didn't happen to me during the Night. The less scum know, the better.

Signature goes here!

TruckOSaurus said:

Are you sad I'm not dead?

I did what I had to do to scare the bad guys away from me. About the protection I asked for, I won't give any indication on what happened or didn't happen to me during the Night. The less scum know, the better.

All I'm saying is that I asked you about your claim of being targeted back when you first posted it, but only got a vague response. Not doubting your words, but two people that weren't you came up killed; so no one was aiming at you.

That's why I was asking if you got such protection, but I'm alright with the explanation, don't say if you don't want to.

(1) Wonktonodi - TruckOSaurus

(13) Not Voting - bugrimmar, Carl2291, Conegamer, EricFabian, impertinence, padib, radishhead, Sparks, spurgeonryan, theprof00, WhiteEaglePL, Wonktonodi, Wright

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch.

Countdown to Night 2: http://itsalmo.st/#night2

Please PM Smeags or myself if there's an issue with the vote count.

My last minutes of the day were far from trying to save astro. I feared that those were my last few minutes of the game so I put them to use. What would have been my final post of the day should have been changing my vote to a astro in case cone had followed through. But my browser Crashed on my pc. I posted that it crashes from my phone but I wouldn't have been able to bold a unvote and vote fast enough :(

My difficulty might have saved me from getting killed at night though.