By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

I dont think prof is scum, I just wanted to see your reaction to my accusation.

Im not going to persuade you to do anything with your vote, not when you seem so happy to throw it on people for no real reason.

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:

Vote: Radishhead

@radishhead last game I was mafia I gave a very very obvious slip early that successfully lead people to beleive I was cordelia. Could you be doing the same now with your quote? Then again the town doctor had an obvious slip(tho not as obvious as mine) that he was doctor and it was unintentional because he was new. How many games have you played in before? What were your reasons for using that quote in particuler? Why shouldn't I vote for you?

Wow, I simply used a Starcraft 2 quote to get into the mood - not only that, but a quote from a character who woul d definitely be town if he was in the game (for the record, I am not an SCV). I've played a lot of games, at least 20, probably more. I used that quote because I always liked the idea of the SCVs being the grunts who were stuck constantly mining at the base and never saw any of the action or glory that the other units did, so I've always been a fan of them. 

You're acting so insane that I actually doubt you're Mafia, so I won't vote you.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

impertinence said:
Nickles: which character would have the ability to launch a nuclear strike? Is it the dark queen or whatever it was called that was mentioned earlier?

I do agree that Carl is off to a shaky start, if you are going to start dropping flavor hints why include so many obvious scum hints? Not a great strategy to convince people you are town. I followed the previous game a little bit but haven't gone back and reread it. I seem to recall Carl playing in that game but I could be wrong. Maybe you could refresh me and if you think there is a difference in playstyle?

A ghost would. Kerrigan or the queen of blades was a ghost at one time so she definitly had the ability to call down a nuclear strike. After she became Queen of blades tho I think she might have lost that ability, but again there was a time when she was human again. We are looking for a ghost tho and it is possible Kerrigan aka the queen of blades is one.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Im going to bed, its half 1.

Wont be on properly to read this over the next 13-14 hours or so.

Have fun!

TruckOSaurus said:

Also:

Vote: Nicklesbe

Too defensive for my taste (I'm also following WoW's advice!)

You have enough experience with mafia to not need WoW's advice to understand the power of applying pressure to drive action. Is this an attempt to downplay that you are among the most experienced players? 

I am not going to take WoW's advice and vote, I'll just leave that thought here instead.

Around the Network
Nicklesbe said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Also:

Can't blame ya for following Wow's advice. Is this because I murdered you so soon while you were in game? :P Really too defensive? Now last game I admit I was too defensive, I would use paragraph after paragraph and resort to insults, or even go as far as say they were trying to scapegoat poor little newby me. Not doing that this time. So far I thought I've only just been explaining my actions and asking questions and trying to get people to open up. So I must admit I find you saying that a bit suspicious and I figure since I ended up actually town this time you might have ended up as Mafia this time. So I will be keeping an eye on you as well.

Now you're defending being defensive

Also, throwing suspicions on me because I threw some on you. Tsk, tsk, ,ot looking good, the an eye for an eye attitude ain't very townlike.

Signature goes here!

impertinence said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Also:

You have enough experience with mafia to not need WoW's advice to understand the power of applying pressure to drive action. Is this an attempt to downplay that you are among the most experienced players? 

I am not going to take WoW's advice and vote, I'll just leave that thought here instead.

I highly doubt I could pull that off. It's pretty common knowledge that I've played a load of Mafia games but let's say that was my intention what would I gain from it exactly?

Signature goes here!

Nicklesbe said:
impertinence said:
Nickles: which character would have the ability to launch a nuclear strike? Is it the dark queen or whatever it was called that was mentioned earlier?

I do agree that Carl is off to a shaky start, if you are going to start dropping flavor hints why include so many obvious scum hints? Not a great strategy to convince people you are town. I followed the previous game a little bit but haven't gone back and reread it. I seem to recall Carl playing in that game but I could be wrong. Maybe you could refresh me and if you think there is a difference in playstyle?

A ghost would. Kerrigan or the queen of blades was a ghost at one time so she definitly had the ability to call down a nuclear strike. After she became Queen of blades tho I think she might have lost that ability, but again there was a time when she was human again. We are looking for a ghost tho and it is possible Kerrigan aka the queen of blades is one.

Thanks for that, I don't know Starcraft well enough to know we are looking for a ghost. Are we sure the perpetrator has to be a ghost?

radishhead said:
Nicklesbe said:

Vote: Radishhead

@radishhead last game I was mafia I gave a very very obvious slip early that successfully lead people to beleive I was cordelia. Could you be doing the same now with your quote? Then again the town doctor had an obvious slip(tho not as obvious as mine) that he was doctor and it was unintentional because he was new. How many games have you played in before? What were your reasons for using that quote in particuler? Why shouldn't I vote for you?

Wow, I simply used a Starcraft 2 quote to get into the mood - not only that, but a quote from a character who woul d definitely be town if he was in the game (for the record, I am not an SCV). I've played a lot of games, at least 20, probably more. I used that quote because I always liked the idea of the SCVs being the grunts who were stuck constantly mining at the base and never saw any of the action or glory that the other units did, so I've always been a fan of them. 

You're acting so insane that I actually doubt you're Mafia, so I won't vote you.

The fact that you intentionally sought out a character that would definitly be town is why I find it suspicious. However I am satisfied that answer for the moment.

Unvote:Radishhead

Consider this the last time I use the vote so wildly, Tho I have had reasons for my vote I don't want to make the mob turn. So I will be using it less frequently, but I will use it.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

TruckOSaurus said:
Nicklesbe said:

Can't blame ya for following Wow's advice. Is this because I murdered you so soon while you were in game? :P Really too defensive? Now last game I admit I was too defensive, I would use paragraph after paragraph and resort to insults, or even go as far as say they were trying to scapegoat poor little newby me. Not doing that this time. So far I thought I've only just been explaining my actions and asking questions and trying to get people to open up. So I must admit I find you saying that a bit suspicious and I figure since I ended up actually town this time you might have ended up as Mafia this time. So I will be keeping an eye on you as well.

Now you're defending being defensive

Also, throwing suspicions on me because I threw some on you. Tsk, tsk, ,ot looking good, the an eye for an eye attitude ain't very townlike.

In his defence I sometimes enjoy doing a bit of that as town.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~