By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Wow, Astro was last online 25 minutes ago, yet said nothing...

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:
impertinence said:
unvote

So, seems like Astro is the most likely lynch outside of nickles today. I can't honestly say I have any much stronger scum reads than for Astro, but I did keep a vote on Eric for a long time and when I go over my notes I see why.

I would like to see either AstroGamer or EricFabian lynched.

TOS did also mentoi prof what are your thoughts on him?

I do not have  a good feeling about him. Main reasons being what I see as attempting to fish out town roles (a read he finds eyeroll worthy and noobish) but I see what I see.

There was the weird slip up with seeming to not be aware of what the role PM's said about what alignment was town. I reread stuff over and over because I tend to miss things and skip stuff on a single reading, but the fact that terran is town is pretty obviously hammered in many times.

I also found his drive by votes and posts in the beginging of the game pretty lame. I nedrstand that being on vacation in japan is more fun than nitpicking this thread, but once you post, it doesn;t take that much more to add some actual reasoning. (Cue, it was just to cause reactions response here).

Also, much as you'd suspect he deflects reads and points made about him with ridicule and the implication that it's not worth considering.

Makes brash claims without backing them up (two definitive scum slips, there is no mafia etc.) then back right off sayign it was just to cause reaction.

He is confident in his play, more so than he should be, and I get the feeling he's the kind of player that would just roll all over town no matter what alignment he is. 

I feel kinda shitty about almost totally ruining the game earlier.

Not quite sure where to take myself now.

Ill unvote Wright, because Im really not sure about what the fuck went on with the PMs, and Im not quite sure where to head with only a couple of hours to go. I still think people have slipped up about the PMs (Wright, prof) but something is fishy.

I need to re-read.

Unvote Wright

vote AstroGamer

HylianSwordsman said:
Wow, Astro was last online 25 minutes ago, yet said nothing...

yeah not even a quick post.

Around the Network

@radish any chance you will have your read soon?

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Just a last note on prof. I was convinced he was scum last game also ... so there is that. Super scummy style even when confirmed town so I'm not sure I would trust myself with my reads.

TruckOSaurus said:

Just a note. I didn't make any claim about my power (or lack thereof), I request healer assistance. I still do by the way.

Okay so I found the post. Indeed, you made no claim about power. It sounds like you just think you're God's gift to Town. In which case, wow, that's pretty damn arrogant! That said, I do think you're town, and you've done one of the best jobs thus far in my opinion, so I support the idea of the healer helping you.

HylianSwordsman said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Just a note. I didn't make any claim about my power (or lack thereof), I request healer assistance. I still do by the way.

Okay so I found the post. Indeed, you made no claim about power. It sounds like you just think you're God's gift to Town. In which case, wow, that's pretty damn arrogant! That said, I do think you're town, and you've done one of the best jobs thus far in my opinion, so I support the idea of the healer helping you.

To be fair, he is only thinking that because of me and I can't say he is wrong to. I made the point originally that he would be a huge target because he was a huge target last game. I know he made me worry and Noname pretty much said right out the gate to kill him quick and often.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Wonktonodi said:
AstroGamer said:

you watching the game?

you're currently one of the most likely players to be lynched today

Yikes., I opened and was going to read through what changed but I got distracted by the Nintendo Treehouse stream and wow a lot has happened since this morning. Just finished reading and I don't know what to say. I am Town but no actual power though.

My Hummingbird

3DS Friend Code: 047387541842