By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Why would wright come out and counterclaim a player with a pm he knew was antigen?
Does anyone here actually use their brain?

Around the Network

Antitown*

theprof00 said:
Antitown*

Who is to say he knows that he is the Nuker?

Again, jumping at EASY lunches.
it reeks.

theprof00 said:
Again, jumping at EASY lunches.
it reeks.

You really are clueless, arent you?

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
Why would wright come out and counterclaim a player with a pm he knew was antigen?
Does anyone here actually use their brain?

Because he could possibly be the terran ghost that called in the nuke strike and thus thinks he is terran but has a different PM than anyone else, with different wording for the victory conditions.

Carl I cannot believe youre willing to draw reality in such a way that fits your suspicions that you'd actually believe wright is a biker who doesn't know he is a nuker.

P-edit: nuker, not biker

Wait a second. I'm going to send a message to WoW.

Or maybe he is any other possible role that might give him a different pm?
You guys are really making a he'll of a lot of assumptions.
assuming the nuker is actually a ghost
assuming the nuker is a terrain ghost
assuming he has a different pm
assuming he's not something else
assuming his pm doesn't mention an antitown terran
assuming he doesn't know that he's antitown
assuming he doesn't know that he's the ghost.

Theyre not all bad assumptions...a lot of them are, but theyre assumptions nonetheless

theprof00 said:
Carl I cannot believe youre willing to draw reality in such a way that fits your suspicions that you'd actually believe wright is a biker who doesn't know he is a nuker.

P-edit: nuker, not biker

Think about it from the other angle: If Wright is town, why would he counterclaim knowing that the PM claim is correct?

I'm seeing what others mean though, it seems like a cheap way to get this information. That said, it's been said numerous times in the games I've seen that paraphrasing the PM is ok so I guess it would be a legitimite play. Perhaps an official ruling from WoW is indeed in order.