By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Carl2291 said:
theprof00 said:
Clearly another mafia!
Brilliant carl, wow left out a crucial pm context that would get all the mafia lynched.
im just going to assume that
1. Other mafia never told each other who townies were
2. Or/and there is no qt
3. He read his pm and its not there
4. Its not in the mafia qt/no qt exists
5. He also didnt read the op

Its a good thing thats half of your case against me as well. Very solid.

Wright fucked up.

Read your PM, if you say you are Town, you will know for a fact that what I say is true.

Reread my PM and you're right about how it's clearly stated but this type of play is verging on modkill territory. This is not how we're supposed to play the game, we should look for scum through in game discussion not by exploiting our PMs.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
Wonktonodi said:

Oddly I could say the same for you. Mine is very clear on the Terran win conditions.

Mine is very clear on the Terran win conditions too. Hence why I call BS on Carl.

WhiteEaglePL said:
Am I still hard to read or no?

Your goal shouldn't be being hard to read. Your goal no matter what the team should be to seen town. You just still seem new and a unsure.

Nicklesbe said:
TruckOSaurus said:

Can you unvote yourself now? If you're town, your "trap" worked well enough (i.e. you got a bunch of people to vote for you), there's no point in killing yourself.

I already did, I voted for carl awhile ago, didn't you just put up a nonoffical votal showing that? I only voted myself twice, then changed it to carl and havnt changed it since.

You're right, I guess it didn't register for some reason. Carry on!

Signature goes here!

Could Wright be our nuke slinging Ghost?

Signature goes here!

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:

Reread my PM and you're right about how it's clearly stated but this type of play is verging on modkill territory. This is not how we're supposed to play the game, we should look for scum through in game discussion not by exploiting our PMs.

We arent allowed to directly quote the PM, it doesnt say we cant talk about the factions.

I assume WoW or Smeags is reading this due to the recent vote count and nothing has been said about it ths far. An answer would be nice.

TruckOSaurus said:
Carl2291 said:

Wright fucked up.

Read your PM, if you say you are Town, you will know for a fact that what I say is true.

I agree and in many ways dislike where this is headed. Though I disagree in part. It came through in game discussion that appeared to be slip. First by prof and now by wright

theprof00 said:
Think about this logically carl.
your case against me requires ignoring many explanations for not seeing the factions in the pm.
it assumes that mafia has no idea what is what, it assumes mafia have completely different pms.
your supposed inconsistencies in my game consists of me changing my mind from one day to another (I think it was 2 days but might've been one)
And if you were lynched, you would give basically everyone an excuse to tunnel me. Correct?
Youre THAT confident that im scum?

Im not 100% confident anyone is scum right now, other than Wright.

This is still Day 1 after all and we have minimal to go on other than flavour and little slip ups or inconsistencies. General play for me is real hard to judge because I havent followed a lot of VGC Mafia games.

After Wright though, I would be looking at you and Nicklesbe more than anyone else. Day 2 may change that.

Rolls eyes at imp.
for someone who seems to be so knowledgeable about the game, your case is pretty noobish.

TruckOSaurus said:
Could Wright be our nuke slinging Ghost?

Would fit with his apparent Terran race and not having the same win condition.