By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

Wright said:

Then Terran can kill Terran. Essencially, you can't say for sure there's more than one faction.

The Terran PM states directly that Terran = Town and Scum = Non-Terran.

HoS Wright

Around the Network

@carl
what inconsistency?
Me hosing people for just assuming that a mafia exists, and me saying that its likely that mafia have the same pm is not an inconsistency. Even if ypu chose to not believe i simply changed my mind over time, you could always choose to believe that i was simply speaking in your context of me not having a town pm.
Ie; responding to your hypothetical.
you're avoiding a lot of possible explanations to come to your conclusion.
you call it inconsistency, but its really not.

How about this change of pace from pointless bickering, mr scum.
If you were under the threat of lynch RIGHT NOW how would you defend yourself? Because I promise you its going to happen today.

Carl2291 said:

Terran = Town and Scum = Non-Terran.

You're wrong, though.

Wright said:
Wonktonodi said:
@ Hylian
WIth a that nuke our there, and the special rules, it's not a big leap to think there is more than 2 factions in the game.

What if there's no mafia, but just the Nuker, like Carl called it

Then wow would have done an excellent job trolling us, with these new rules as well as the victory condition that implies more than one sum player.

LOL seriously? What theprof did is WORSE than what I did? I admit I made a huge target of myself, but look what that accomplished. Bandwagon after bandwagon, Mafia drooling at the chance to lynch me. They ignore tells from their team, twist past events in this game, or focus entirely on meta from last game that doesn't match with this game. Tell me, did my meta from last game suggest that I am a huge moron? Yes it would suggest that am I willing to make risky moves, but I would be smart about them. If I was mafia this would be a stupid play, this play makes me suspicious all game. Which is the opposite of what my goal would be if I was mafia which would to be to lay low and only contribute to other peoples investigations when they are looking in the wrong direction. This play is a win win, either way it draws mafia into a trap. If I live I catch mafia and get to continue doing so. If I die it proves I'm town and gives town a great suspect list.

I find it quite strange how defensive carl is and I am not surprised that he attacks anyone that suspects him and goes as far as creates shotty and illogical narratives to support him.

http://www.youtube.com/v/AoOOpLpcF28 http://www.youtube.com/v/CphFZGH5030

All Hail the Jester King. The King is back, and I am still a dirty girl prof ;)

Around the Network
theprof00 said:
@carl
what inconsistency?
Me hosing people for just assuming that a mafia exists, and me saying that its likely that mafia have the same pm is not an inconsistency. Even if ypu chose to not believe i simply changed my mind over time, you could always choose to believe that i was simply speaking in your context of me not having a town pm.
Ie; responding to your hypothetical.
you're avoiding a lot of possible explanations to come to your conclusion.
you call it inconsistency, but its really not.

How about this change of pace from pointless bickering, mr scum.
If you were under the threat of lynch RIGHT NOW how would you defend yourself? Because I promise you its going to happen today.

If I were to be lynched today, for whatever reason?

Id tell Town to go straight after the people that I have been questioning.

Clearly another mafia!
Brilliant carl, wow left out a crucial pm context that would get all the mafia lynched.
im just going to assume that
1. Other mafia never told each other who townies were
2. Or/and there is no qt
3. He read his pm and its not there
4. Its not in the mafia qt/no qt exists
5. He also didnt read the op

Its a good thing thats half of your case against me as well. Very solid.

Carl2291 said:

The Terran PM states directly that Terran = Town and Scum = Non-Terran.

HoS Wright

I quote you again (because I tried to edit, and that would have mean my end).

You're wrong, though.

And something I should have add:

The Terran PM doesn't state that Scum = Non-Terran. I just checked the PM. You're bullshitting now.

Wright said:
Carl2291 said:

You're wrong, though.

Oh? 

Wonktonodi said:
Wright said:
Carl2291 said:

You're wrong, though.

Oh? 

Check my other message. Couldn't edit that one because that's against the rules, but forgot to add the second part.