By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Starcraft Mafia - Game Thread - Concluded

prof, if we go down, this was all your fault for putting such a convincing argument together

vote: impertinence

Thanks for playing, everyone.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Around the Network
Wright said:
Wonktonodi said:
one question I had I don't think was answered. Has wright ever voted?

I haven't.

Very suspicious

Wonktonodi said:

Very suspicious

Why?

Urgh. Well done guys.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Wright said:
Wonktonodi said:

Very suspicious

Why?

Whatever it is, it's too late now. Game is over.

So I'd suggest just making your point real slow and real clear rather than a back and forth like this.

Around the Network
Conegamer said:

So I'd suggest just making your point real slow and real clear rather than a back and forth like this.

I have a bad feeling, hence why I FoS on impertinence but didn't vote him yet. What's suspicious about it?

Either way if we continue on after this night, then suspicion must fall upon Khan for this last minute vote. I can't be the only one frustrated by this!

Wright said:
Conegamer said:

I have a bad feeling, hence why I FoS on impertinence but didn't vote him yet. What's suspicious about it?

Nothing is suspicious. But you're still not telling people why they shouldn't kill you tonight. 

I remind you, the game is over. We may be unable to reply any second so be quick and tell people if you're innocent why they shouldn't kill you and who they should.

Conegamer said:

Nothing is suspicious. But you're still not telling people why they shouldn't kill you tonight. 

I remind you, the game is over. We may be unable to reply any second so be quick and tell people if you're innocent why they shouldn't kill you and who they should.

But what are you talking about? I was responding to Wonk regarding the non-voting thing.

Padib is obsessed with killing me. Unless Medic does something for me, I'll be bitting the dust ToNight, as I'm a few HP left to die. He admitted himself wanting to kill me. So I'm screwed, but at least if prof was spot on and imp turns out nuke, he'll be lynched Day 5.

I'm merely responding to this inane questioning which was going on and was now pointless. No point dwelling on something we cannot change even if it was suspicious, which it wasn't really.

What I'm saying now is a doctor might save you if you convince them that you're actually town and the role you claim. It's better that than wait to die if you are innocent, right?

Either way I'll see what happens in the morning. Good luck guys. Let's hope we chose right