By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - have you ever been arrested?

i have not.

but if you have, lay down some knowledge (and any sweet stories you may have).

Around the Network

Yes, multiple times, but I'm not going to talk about them. It's not something to brag about, really.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

No

Riot Of The Blood said:
Yes, multiple times, but I'm not going to talk about them. It's not something to brag about, really.

bragging is not required. just if there happens to be a very interesting/crazy story behind it.

not looking for domestic dispute calls or anything like that (something that might tarnish someones name/reputation).

No but I have had my fair share of encounters with the cops.

None my fault all there stupidity

"Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Your theories are the worst kind of popular tripe, your methods are sloppy, and your conclusions are highly questionable! You are a poor scientist. Especially if you think the moon landing was faked.

ioi + 1
Around the Network

^^

i guess those could work too.... as long as they're more humor based and not like.... "i beat down a cop."

nothing that will get my thread locked.

:)

Not yet, but I imagine if the US develops into any more of a police state than it already is I will be. The moment they sully my first amendment rights is the moment I am going to use them to their fullest.

Oh wait, we aren't the English... we won't let that happen. :p  It's viruses and such for us and heroes in masks for (some of) you, I guess.

You do not have the right to never be offended.

4 times.

OkeyDokeys a badass.

I've had my fair share of encounters and fines, but never actually handcuffed and thrown in a car.

no

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99