By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Pachter: "There is no place for Nintendo hardware". Thoughts?

mjo011 said:

This guy's opinions should be met with total indifference. What makes his opinions more important than anybody elses? People seem to be starting discussions on forums if he is just scratching his ass or picking his nose. He must feel like a god.

He's a business analyst. He's often wrong. Technically I could say I posted this thread for amusement lol. The general consensus usually is, he's wrong and silly. Lol 

Around the Network

There's even a comment posted on that website saying he said that last generation about the Wii... After that, I wouldn't fart in this dudes direction, let alone read anything he thinks.

kinisking said:
ExplodingBlock said:
I think he is an idiot. If there isn't room for any console it would Xb1 since it is just to similar to PS4 while PS4 is better

Opinions. 

Ehh not really I mean if XB1 didn't exist all of its exclusives would be on PS4 since they are all made by third parties

I wonder what it's like to get paid to always be wrong, and just barf hate all the time.

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

Ka-pi96 said:
prayformojo said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Hmmm while I agree to a point, overall I don't think Nintendo becoming software only company is a good idea.We should wait to see if the next Nintendo console will flop like the Wii U.

How does one define "flop" anyway? If The Wii-U becomes profitable, is it really a flop? 

A flop would be selling well under expectations. So yeah considering the success the Wii had, Nintendo were probably expecting much much better than what the Wii U has done so far. So even if it had made a profit so far it would be significantly less than expected and therefore still a flop.

so in other words PS4 is sony's first console that didnt flop ?

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

Around the Network
Moonhero said:
I wonder what it's like to get paid to always be wrong, and just barf hate all the time.

you probably always have a huge boner up n ready everytime you say something.

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

and about handhelds?

kljesta64 said:
Moonhero said:

>not having a furious bone-on ALL THE TIME

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

Not sure why people get so upset whenever some guy is wrong on the internet. Sooner we ignore him, sooner he goes away.

kljesta64 said:
Moonhero said:

What the fuck?

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.