By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - Ryse: Son of Rome PC Requirements/Release Date

I don't mean to troll anybody, but I see this game as mainly a product for videophiles, and very secondarily, as a videogame.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
curl-6 said:
This game was already jaw-dropping on Xbone One, on PC it could well be the most impressive looking game on the planet.

Nah, I'm reserving those spot(s) for Project CARS and DRIVECLUB. The most impressive looking hack-and-slash, yep, sure looks that way!

Regardless, I'll have screenshots, if it lives up to my graphical standards! So, stay tuned.

I meant out of games that have been released to date, since I can't really know yet what the final versions of Project CARS or Drive Club will look like, haha. (Misplaced my crystal ball again... ;) )

CGI-Quality said:
prinz_valium said:
Sony-For-Life said:
Oh good I can run it in ultra and in 1080p with a FX 8350 @ 4.70Ghz and a R9 290, right?

sure

the real question will be aa and fps

thats costly

The 290 is good card regarding that. As long as he doesn't run it higher than 1080p, he'll be fine.

At first I wanted to buy the R9 280X cause R9 290X was a bit pricy for my taste and when AMD announced the R9 290 they just made the life easier for me its a much better card than R9 280X and well worth the extra 100$ and maybe not in 1080 but that 4GB of Vram just gives u less things to worry about!

Add me if u want :)