By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS4 is getting 4 major AAA enjoyments in the next 5 months

chapset said:
I don't think those games count

Are any of those games Captain Toad? No? Then you must be right!

Around the Network
Fusioncode said:
Who cares if LBP3 is on PS3? How does that in any way lessen your enjoyment of the game? I mean should we also discount Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, and the Master Chief Collection? It doesn't matter.

The problem is that the thread isn't called "PS4 is getting 4 major enjoyments in the next 5 months".

So yeah. You made it matter with the thread title.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Fusioncode said:
DeadBigfoot21 said:
Fusioncode said:

So I guess Sunset Overdrive is the only exclusive XBO has this holiday year according to your logic. And please define a AAA game for me and why LBP3 doesn't qualify. 

Halo MCC is Xbox one exclusive.

Not according to Mr Puggsly. 

Well Sunset Overdrive and Killer Instinct Season 2 are coming. For the casuals there is Dance Central and Shape Up (it looks fun!).

But hey, I'm not the one boasting about exclusives. I'll still enjoy Forza Horizon 2 and MCC even if they aren't exclusive.

If you wanna boast about PS4 exclusives then LBP3 doesn't belong on that list. If you wanna boast about Playstation exclusives, LBP3 belongs on that list. Simple as that.

MCC has exclusive content like the Halo 2 Anniversary and a new game engine exclusive to X1 used in multiplayer. Does it have enough new content to be considered an exclusive? I'll let you decide.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

FATALITY said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
I don't think the PS4 has any games.

I used to think The Order would be an appealing game, most impressions deem it a pretty ho hum TPS though.

IDGAF about the other three games. Thus I leave with the same opinion as when I entered.

I hope they are good games for those who they appeal to though.

i cant wait to read your impressions of gears and quatum break

I've said on here plenty of times that Gears SP in 2 and 3 were uninspired garbage that I didn't play for long due to sheer boredom. Sorry friend, some people just have honest opinions on games and aren't engaged in console warz.

Fusioncode said:
Who cares if LBP3 is on PS3? How does that in any way lessen your enjoyment of the game? I mean should we also discount Titanfall, Forza Horizon 2, and the Master Chief Collection? It doesn't matter.

Then why not include Destiny or other big AAA games available.  It wouldn't lessen my enjoyment of the game it being on the One.  

If your going to title the topic EXCLUSIVES, then make sure they are exclusive.  

Around the Network
Mr Puggsly said:
estebxx said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Well that's also on PS3. I'm looking forward to trying it as well.

yes but the same can be said about LBP3 and that got into this list... it feels like people just arent aware about the existance of GG XRD

Well I think most people agree LBP3 doesn't belong on that list given its not a PS4 exclusive.

I personally wouldn't even say LBP is a AAA game as the thread title implies.

To be honest i dont care if a game is AAA or not, because the amount of money a company puts into a game is not a real indicator of how good a game is,  just look at Bloodborne, its the most anticipated game on the list and its not AAA, (or at least not to my knowledge, as far as i know Demons Souls and Dark Souls 1 are not AAA and i would expect Bloodborne to be the same).

Fusioncode said:
Mr Puggsly said:

No, you shouldn't even bother asking.

I could be impressed, but I'm simply not impressed by that list. At most that list is slightly interesting and could be better than expected.

Next holiday already seems more impressive courtesy of Uncharted 4.

So you have no answer? Alright then, all I needed to know. 

Sorry, I didn't feel the need to spell it out for you.

The hype Bloodborne has is primarily from their previous games. Of all the games you mentioned that seems the most interesting as well.

Driveclub and 1886 still need to prove themselves as games worth playing. The impressions from people that played them have been lukewarm. Sorry, I just can't get excited about another LBP.

Its a list with potential, that's all I can say. I'll keep an eye on the reviews.

Recently Completed
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

estebxx said:

To be honest i dont care if a game is AAA or not, because the amount of money a company puts into a game is not a real indicator of how good a game is,  just look at Bloodborne, its the most anticipated game on the list and its not AAA, (or at least not to my knowledge, as far as i know Demons Souls and Dark Souls 1 are not AAA and i would expect Bloodborne to be the same).

I'm just critiqueing the thread title. It shouldn't say PS4 exclusives and include LBP3. Also, two games listed arguably aren't AAA.

Recently Completed

Mr Puggsly said:

I'm just critiqueing the thread title. It shouldn't say PS4 exclusives and include LBP3. Also, two games listed arguably aren't AAA.

Which two would they be? They look AAA to me.

The PS5 Exists. 

Mr Puggsly said:
estebxx said:

Yeah and i have zero problems with that, im just saying AAA is not equal to a great game, there are lots of games that are not AAA yet they are amazing games (like the soul series for example).