By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - Argentina 4 - Germany 2

Too late :S But we showed the world champion who we are... We deserved that World Cup. Damn you Argentina!

Around the Network

You do realise Phillip Lahm has retired right?

Did both teams play with their best 11?

Did Messi play? I missed the match :S Damn you work!

I strongly believe that if Di Maria would have played the cup would have been Argentina's... That and Higuain, Messi, and Palacio missed golden opportunities to score. Also I don't like the way Sabella coached them as a whole. They could have been offensive juggernauts but they choose to go defensively? :-/

A victory 2 months late for the Albiceleste!! Bittersweet victory.

Around the Network
Groundking said:
You do realise Phillip Lahm has retired right?

And with him all of German soccer?

I was walking down along the street and I heard this voice saying, "Good evening, Mr. Dowd." Well, I turned around and here was this big six-foot rabbit leaning up against a lamp-post. Well, I thought nothing of that because when you've lived in a town as long as I've lived in this one, you get used to the fact that everybody knows your name.

Congratulations on beating our bench ;)

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Yeah it was a fine match all right. Hopefully this is just the beggining...

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

Di Maria clearly made a difference. Will be interesting to see him play for ManU in the future (along with Falcao and the other new players)

The One and Only

VizionEck.com

yeah u can win the important games...
u showed us