By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Custom GIFs for VGC Members

^^ right click->properties

copy and paste URL

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Thanks nordlead and dolla.

Put ioi's head on the King Of All Cosmos.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

Theres one of the Black Ranger, Zack from the first season of Power Rangers where he does this little move in his fight stance.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

put my face on this guy winning celebration:

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network

Put Leo-j and Soriku in 2girls1cup.

Can you make a gif with one death scene from Zack & Wiki with either pwnd or fail?

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Garcian Smith said:
Put ioi's head on the King Of All Cosmos.

This was a simple one (not even a GIF), so I just did this to play around. Enjoy.

I'll try to do an animated GIF Saturday night maybe, if I don't go out. 

ItsaMii said:
Can you make a gif with one death scene from Zack & Wiki with either pwnd or fail?

What's the software you need to make an animated .gif?????