By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Possible Nintendo Direct announcement tomorrow?

RUMOR - Nintendo Direct announcement coming tomorrow?

Sep 01, 2014 by RawmeatCowboy

Could another Nintendo Direct be hitting very soon? That's what the gang at WiiU.pro says. They claim they have information from a reputable/trustworthy source, stating that we should hear about another Nintendo Direct come tomorrow. At least we won't have long to wait for this rumor to be confirmed/denied! Thanks to Юрий for the heads up.

http://wiiu.pro/slukh-zavtra-sostoitsya-nintendo-direct/

http://www.gonintendo.com/s/236371-rumor-nintendo-direct-announcement-coming-tomorrow

what do you think they would talk about in the next direct?

Around the Network

Maybe but dont they usually give an official heads up beforehand?

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

they are saying it will be an announcement

TheKingofRedLions said:
Jizz_Beard_thePirate said:

they are saying it will be an announcement

Ohhh I see lolll. Then yea, there could be

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

I can see it. A. because of Hyrule warriors and B. for smash in just about 30 days. maybe also give another date and trailer for bayonetta 2.

Around the Network

They'll show MK8 DLC more in-depth, new smash bros character and release date I hope, bayo 2, the new 3ds, and lots more.

we would of gotten this announcement hours ago if its tomorrow at the least

I'm hoping that at least one of these things is talked about: Bayonetta 2, Super Smash Bros. U release dates, the Mario Kart 8 DLC, or the New Nintendo 3DS.

If I recall, Nintendo didn't announce the Tomodachi Life Direct until a few minutes before it began...

Have a nice day...

Not sure if they'll announce one tomorrow, but Nintendo probably needs to have a Direct soon. They need to official show the New 3DS to the West. Also, they probably need to fully explain Hyrule Warriors to anyone still unsure about it. Finally, they need to give official release dates for Smash and Captain Toad.