By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Last of US Remastered confirmed to have crossed 1M

Steven Seagal as the new Joel in the sequel, now that would kick ass...

At the least for the three Seagal fans in the world (including myself), make it happen sony :p

Around the Network
daredevil.shark said:
platformmaster918 said:
So 8m total wow this is turning into a big money maker for Sony hopefully they don't force ND to create a sequel

TLoU 2

1. Open world.

2. Grown up ellie.

3. More refined gameplay.

Are you still against a sequel?

TLoU 2 needs to happen.   Such an amazing game as TLoU deserves a sequel.

It's not really abnormal. Remakes reissues, whatever you want to call it. Sell around 50% of the original. 2.8-3.5 million is 40-50% of TLOU. could be its final outcome.

globalisateur said:
daredevil.shark said:
platformmaster918 said:
So 8m total wow this is turning into a big money maker for Sony hopefully they don't force ND to create a sequel

TLoU 2

1. Open world.

2. Grown up ellie.

3. More refined gameplay.

Are you still against a sequel?

Just a bit more open than TLOU would be enough IMO, Tomb Raider style.

I agree with opening it up a bit as well but for TLoU sequel they can also add more enemies (infected animals, anyone?) & enhance the crafting/ scavenging with more options. 

Mystro-Sama said:
platformmaster918 said:

I hope they don't, and if they do I hope it's not for now. They should really stop screwing around and make Jak 4 already. :(

definitely!  There's still a storyline there to explore and of course if they could buy back Crash that would be awesome

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

Around the Network

...but insiderp said it sold 1.5 million on the first day....

Wow, 1 million ps3 owners bought the game again. Sarcasm mode off.

I bought this game through PSN and started playing it. After only one hour of play I know I was playing something epic.

archer9234 said:
It's not really abnormal. Remakes reissues, whatever you want to call it. Sell around 50% of the original. 2 million is 50% of TLOU.

the PS3 version sold over 7 million....

On a french interview a guy from Naughty Dog said it could become a saga if the success is there.

PS3's version going to 8 million

PS4's version going to 2 million

Biggest IP by Naughty Dog, is there really anyone who think there won't be a sequel ?