By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Controller vibration - Do you use it?

Do you use controller vibration?

Only in single player games 5 8.93%

Only in multiplayer games 0 0%

It is on all the time 37 66.07%

It is off all the time 11 19.64%

PC gamer here, I love KB/M 0 0%

Its obamas fault 3 5.36%

Total:56

I have actively turned it off on every system I have that has an option for it in the system settings.

Check out my site: http://www.agamingwebsite.blogspot.com/

Currently playing: Bayonetta, Destiny (barely), Fantasy Life

Probably Getting: Bravely Second, Devil's Third, Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy Explorers, Super Smash Bros U, Star Fox U, The Witcher 3, Xenoblade Chronicles X, Zelda U

Around the Network

I use it all the time. And when gaming too.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

It's annoying as fuck, I never use it.

Whenever it's available it's on.

It feels weird without it. I love the vibration triggers on Xbox for games in 2k14 where it feels supper immersive. Wish they used it more in other games.

Ltd predictions by the time 9th Gen comes out

Ps4:110million

Xbox one :75 million( was 65) 

Wii u: 20 milliion

Around the Network

It wastes battery and is annoying, so I always disable it. The only time I use it is in N64 Zelda games because it is the only way to get hints on where to find some secrets.

Can´t play multplayer games without the rumble, it dosen´t fell right, and for some games is a good feed back to know when you are hit.

I hope developers uses the extra 2 motors in the XOne to give even more information on the diretion of the damage and explosions.

I insta turn it off when I get the console. In MP games it's a hindrance to have the controller vibrate every time you shoot/do something else. It just makes your aim worse.

For SP games it could be ok but I can't be bothered to keep turning it on and off for every game. So I just prefer to have it off all the time.