By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Are you getting Metal Gear Solid 4?

hell yeah, I may even get the bundle

Around the Network

If I didn't already have a PS3, I'd go for a bundle. Since I have one already, though, I'll be picking MGS4 up ASAP when I can find it in stores.

Yep, I'm buying that bundle.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

5. The game looks pretty cool, but not nearly enough for a ps3 purchase.

1 probably or later if there is a shorter

Around the Network

4- I'll wait to see what the reviews are like.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

i typically rent the MGS games honestly. I love the games but I think there are enough games I want to buy and buying a new PC and upgrading this one as AMD is discontinuing the 6400+, god this will be an expensive year.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Day 1 of course. I'm a huge MGS1 and MGS3: Subsistence (love the new camera) fan. How can you not like a game where you can plant TNT on a guards back and blow him up at will?

1, launch day easily for me.

One of the biggest reasons I bought by black box was for this game.
Should be incredible.

Day 1.

MGS4 isn't just another game. It's the cultural equivalent of a supernova. One of those once-in-a-lifetime events.