By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Playstation franchise elimination game: MEGATON: Jak and Daxter beat the God of War!

AZWification said:
Ninsect said:
AZWification said:

That's what happens when you have too much free time!

And too much hate for GoW!!

Sorry, but I just don't see myself downvoting Ratchet & Clank or Crash as long as GoW is still alive...

We all know who Kratos is coming after when he returns from Hades :D

Around the Network
HEMSTAR said:
AZWification said:

Sorry, but I just don't see myself downvoting Ratchet & Clank or Crash as long as GoW is still alive...

He'll have to get past this mo-fo before he can hurt AZWi

+ Ratchet and Clank
- Infamous

Teeqoz said:
HEMSTAR said:
AZWification said:

Haha, should be an excellent showdown :D

HEMSTAR said:
Teeqoz said:

Are you making fun of Ratchet just because of his size? x-( He's fought bigger guys than Kratos!

I'd enjoy it, if only because of the ridiculousness of Ratchet vs Kratos

Around the Network

+ God of War
- Ratchet and Clank

Stories unfolded with my home made rap songs. Feel free to listen here with lyrics: https://youtu.be/vyT9PbK5_T0

Teeqoz said:
HEMSTAR said:
Teeqoz said:

Are you making fun of Ratchet just because of his size? x-( He's fought bigger guys than Kratos!

Let's just say that if Kratos won...the outcome wouldn't be pretty.

Teeqoz said:
HEMSTAR said:
Teeqoz said:

I'd love to see Sackboy vs Kratos and if Sackboy doesn't win i would lose it. No one can beat the Sack and i just realised something.... Where the hell is LittleBigPlanet, it's like my favourite franchise of all time and i only just realised it's absence. You forgot PS3's main man! :D

+ Jak and Daxter
- God of War

PSN: extremeM

PlayStation Vita Japanese Software Sales (Media Create Physical/ Famitsu Digital)

HEMSTAR said:

I'd love to see Sackboy vs Kratos and if Sackboy doesn't win i would lose it. No one can beat the Sack and i just realised something.... Where the hell is LittleBigPlanet, it's like my favourite franchise of all time and i only just realised it's absence.

Actually, I fair and square forgot about LBP. I just noticed as well, right before you posted this, and I'm surprised no-one pointed it out earlier. I don't have anything against LBP, I love both, but I simply forgot. :'-( Please forgive me.