By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

Yearly list still has the Destiny bundle at 86, oddly. Starting to wonder if maybe the gap between 86 and 85 is MUCH larger than the gap was between all the numbers below that. Considering we are talking sales charts, the size of the gaps between each number on the chart would vary, so it could be a tougher nut to crack. Only guessing because, if anything, the hourly chart suggests that the bundle pre-orders might be outright accelerating.

Zanten, Doer Of The Things

Unless He Forgets In Which Case Zanten, Forgetter Of The Things

Or He Procrascinates, In Which Case Zanten, Doer Of The Things Later

Or It Involves Moving Furniture, in Which Case Zanten, F*** You.

Around the Network
Zanten said:
Yearly list still has the Destiny bundle at 86, oddly. Starting to wonder if maybe the gap between 86 and 85 is MUCH larger than the gap was between all the numbers below that. Considering we are talking sales charts, the size of the gaps between each number on the chart would vary, so it could be a tougher nut to crack. Only guessing because, if anything, the hourly chart suggests that the bundle pre-orders might be outright accelerating.

wonder not!  for if this page is blank, thy rankings of yee amazon has yet to update   lol

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers/2014-09/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_bsar

really starting to wonder whats up.. it hasnt updated since saturday.  Gonna check again tomorrow and keep an eye on it.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

If Amazon is a reasonable approximation for the USA, and VGC is a reasonable reflection of game sales, then PS Eye for PS4 has sold roughly more than 160K units in the USA this year. That's an almost 10% attach rate for the year, if all the assumptions I've made are close to accurate.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

WebMasterFlex said:
Destiny PS4 Bundle number 6
PS4 number 8

No Xbone on the top 40
From Amazon US

Yeah, that's not good for Xb one. That the vanilla PS4 is in the top 10 even tough Destiny Bundle is higher means PS4 is killing. the Madden Xb one bundle is basically doing nothing.

Meanwhile Wii U Mario and Luigi bundle is at 84 8-o

Is that 31 December I see for Amiibos? Seems wrong, must be a placeholder.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix

oh its not so bad for the xb1, the regular sku has moved up like 18-20 spots from earlier today, 46 and 47. It might not be ps4 levels, but it was only a month ago that it had 1 sku floating around the 40 mark.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Around the Network
WebMasterFlex said:
PS4 number 8

No Xbone on the top 40
From Amazon US

madden bundle #48

kinectless sku #57

xb + kinect #187

forza bundle #196

cod bundle #209

so bundle #217

4 days since they last updated the yearly list

prinz_valium said:
WebMasterFlex said:
PS4 number 8

No Xbone on the top 40
From Amazon US

madden bundle #48

kinectless sku #57

xb + kinect #187

forza bundle #196

cod bundle #209

so bundle #217

I'm supposed to be impressed by this low rankings when 2 PS4 dominate Top 10 on US ? The most funny thing is when you are actually using mega low ranks under top 180, it is showing how desperate you are.

Fortunatly for you we don't use amazon from Europe and rest of the world. So it could be worse.

WebMasterFlex said:
prinz_valium said:
WebMasterFlex said:
PS4 number 8

No Xbone on the top 40
From Amazon US

madden bundle #48

kinectless sku #57

xb + kinect #187

forza bundle #196

cod bundle #209

so bundle #217

I'm supposed to be impressed by this low rankings when 2 PS4 dominate Top 10 on US ? The most funny thing is when you are actually using mega low ranks under top 180, it is showing how desperate you are.

Fortunatly for you we don't use amazon from Europe and rest of the world. So it could be worse.

wtf is wrong with u?

i just posted all rankings form all xb1 bundles (except day one and titanfall with about "zero" sales)

the only desperate person here is u, because u need to make this post

cograts console warrior

ps4 only has 2 bundles on amazon, while xb1 has 8

so why not post all rakings? if anything u try to imply would be true, ps4 would lead npd by 100-200k units. but it doest. its 50-100k units

and thats beause ALL xb1 bundles sell decent, beside the few ps4 bundles (right now there is only one until 9th september) selling great

"But but but you are the the desperate one" come on grow up... you know that the Top 10's sellers are the most important things there. Under the Top 40 it isn't a big thing, under Top 180 ? Doesn't even need to talk about it.

Amazon US 2014 top sellers : #4 PS4. No Xbone on Top 40.
Right now we can see that people buy PS4 instead of bundles (like Destiny).

I know you are mad because of the Xbone's calamity launch in Japan, no success in Europe and losing home territory but still, calm down.