By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - White PS4 Destiny Bundle - #28 on Amazon.com Bestsellers of 2014

DD_Bwest said:
prinz_valium said:

yeah. because there is often no change in the ranking.

ps4 destiny bundle

june #23

july #24

august # 11

fist time on yearly chart 1st september #86

the thing is, there are different things infront of it for each month.   sometimes there are game sales, sometimes launches, anything can really happen,  but spending 3 solid months that high, those sales add up.

it first appeared on the yearly top 100 last week, popping into 98th.  the next day it moved up 4 spots.  it did that until it reached 86th.  then the long weekend happened where the sales dont update,   during that time its been one of the hottest items.  some of us were taking it all weekend.    when it updates today, it should surely move up again.  Todays list though hasnt changed for anything in any spots,  and the sales chart for this week hasnt even been put up yet

ahh okay. so it entered on week ago on 98th.

ty for the correction.

Around the Network
Xevross said:
prinz_valium said:

yeah. because there is often no change in the ranking.

ps4 destiny bundle

june #23

july #24

august # 11

fist time on yearly chart 1st september #86

No it first appeared on the yearly on wed 27th at #98 (about this time of day). Thurs 28th it went up to #94. Fri it went to #90. Sat it went to #86. All those updates were with the hourly update at 10:30 BST. Sun, Mon and now today the yearly chart hasn't updated, its not that there isn;t any movement it just isn't updating.

or there is no movement. we dont know (yet) ;)

look at the destiny ps4 game

how long is this sitting at #19 on the yearly chart now?

i just noticed, that the xb1 game moved form 24 to 21 in last few weeks

prinz_valium said:

the destiny game has moved up slowly,   and has been shuffling around with watchdogs and the xb card.   watchdogs had a bit of a sale i think cause it had popped up to the top for a bit in august.    when you get to the top,  there are tons of sales, by things that generally continue to sell hot.   so to pass anything, they need to sell extra well, because its against something that continues to fly off the shelves.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

prinz_valium said:

A few days, absolutely nothing has moved in the last few days. It could be that there is no movement but I'd find it strange that the different versions of Destiny aren't continuing to rise at the pace they were, especially the bundle and that nothing else has changed

Hey the thread has come back to life!

I have also been checking back everyday to see if it has moved, didn't realise it didn't update weekends and there was a holiday in the US on monday. I think it is possible it will be up a few places, should be top 80 or maybe even 75 by the end of the week as I imagine preorders will really start to pick up so close to launch.

Around the Network

Number 6 hourly..

what do u guys think about destiny on ps3?
i think it will bomb (at least in the us)
will do better worldwide ofc

ist only at #81 hourly Chart
not in the top 100 for june
only at #60 for July
not in top 100 for august

i really dont expect the ps3 copy to do that well, it wont bomb, but standing next to the ps4 numbers will look laughable

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

ps3 Version down to #85 on hourly, while xb1, ps4 and mostly x360 move up

Destiny PS4 Bundle number 6
PS4 number 8

No Xbone on the top 40
From Amazon US