By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - So I lost my phone...

raidinglarastomb said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
Uh, if your phone is turned off, you simply don't have a way of setting off the killswitch.

Happy hunting, then!

but can i do it, if its turned on, i have no passcode on it

Look at the bright side: Lots of people are confused by the way Windows Phone works and will probably just ignore the 920. Where'd you store them admin passwords, anyway?

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Around the Network
TheWPCTraveler said:
raidinglarastomb said:

brand new out of the box 920

That just sucks. Losing a brand new phone (I obviously know it isn't the flagship anymore) sucks.

Oh, well. As someone who has to deal with these kinds of things on a semi-daily basis, I feel for you.

honestly dont care about the phone, its just i have to go into work on my day off, change all our passwords and then email my boss why i had to change the passwords

old skool

raidinglarastomb said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
raidinglarastomb said:

That just sucks. Losing a brand new phone (I obviously know it isn't the flagship anymore) sucks.

Oh, well. As someone who has to deal with these kinds of things on a semi-daily basis, I feel for you.

honestly dont care about the phone, its just i have to go into work on my day off, change all our passwords and then email my boss why i had to change the passwords

Okay, let me tell you three scenarios that will happen upon booting up the phone, that is if you had the nforesight to keep mobile data on:

A: Whoever find it will hard reset it immediately and keep it as his own

B: Call you because reasons

C: Something else

The point is, if you kept data on, the killswitch can take effect afterward.

TheWPCTraveler said:
raidinglarastomb said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
raidinglarastomb said:

Okay, let me tell you three scenarios that will happen upon booting up the phone, that is if you had the nforesight to keep mobile data on:

A: Whoever find it will hard reset it immediately and keep it as his own

B: Call you because reasons

C: Something else

The point is, if you kept data on, the killswitch can take effect afterward.

yup data is always on thank god i did something right

old skool

raidinglarastomb said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
Uh, if your phone is turned off, you simply don't have a way of setting off the killswitch.

Happy hunting, then!

Why the f**k don't you have a passcode?

Around the Network
PullusPardus said:
daredevil.shark said:
You posted in the wrong section.

Probably still drunk.

yup still drunk, happys days till the hangover kicks in

old skool

Teeqoz said:
raidinglarastomb said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Happy hunting, then!

Why the f**k don't you have a passcode?

because i thought ill never loose or get my phone stolen, but then i got drunk, stupid pub crawl did 11 pubs twice

old skool

PullusPardus said:
daredevil.shark said:
You posted in the wrong section.

Probably still drunk.

Yeah.

TheWPCTraveler said:
raidinglarastomb said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Happy hunting, then!

Look at the bright side: Lots of people are confused by the way Windows Phone works and will probably just ignore the 920. Where'd you store them admin passwords, anyway?

on the main screen, on the app notes plus , easy access

old skool

raidinglarastomb said:
TheWPCTraveler said:
raidinglarastomb said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Happy hunting, then!

on the main screen, on the app notes plus , easy access

Ah, if this was OneNote, you could easily just delete all the data in the cloud (after doing an offline backup), and once it syncs to your phone, the notes go poof.